Head Hunger

Options
clf1960
clf1960 Posts: 13 Member
Does anyone have any advice, I have been doing really well, and drinking all of my water. But today I am having a terrible time with head hunger, After lunch my stomach felt very full yet, I wanted to eat something. So I drank more water and tried to pay attention to my homework. But I still want to eat. I'm trying to force my self to wait for dinner till I actually feel stomach hunger.
HELP~

Replies

• on2anewme
    on2anewme Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    That is so hard! I have several things that I do that have been working for me.
    Take a walk
    Go play words with friends
    Drink a diet coke, this works the best for me. Gives my tastebuds something to ponder over. Only allow myself one a day.
    Think about and visualize where I'm heading and the new me :-)

Hope something clicks for you. Its a toughy!
  • clf1960
    clf1960 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    made it through the day, even with a scare with my son.(he's fine). I even stayed under my calories. I was told not to drink any carbonated beverages after surgery, so the diet coke won't work for me. It probably would have been a good idea to go for a walk, but it was FREEZING out and I was trying to get homework done. I did try visualizing getting back down to wear my green jeans I'm hoping to wear them on the cruise this summer. thanks