Whats for supper at your place ?

Options
hey i am trying to eat healthy but still eat proper for my weight requirement for pregnacy im 11 weeks but i also have a family to keep happy and healthy too . but i dont really know what healthy really is any more some people say you can have to much meat or to much pasta but what should the portions really be ???so i was wondering what are you guys having for supper in your homes tonight ? what do you do for your portions meat noodle and vegetable ??? whats your idea of a proper family meal
id love for you to share some healthy recipes

Replies

• MsUnlucky13
    MsUnlucky13 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Tonight in my house we had Pork roast cooked in the crockpot with sauerkraut and also mashed potatoes. I personally go by what is considered a serving. I weigh out a lot of my food using a digital scale...if I am still hungry afterwards I will usually have seconds of the veggies that we have.

Last night we had turkey burgers, carrots and apple & orange slices.
  • SHANNHENNE
    Options
    Hi ladies; I know it is a little late but I just got re-started on this course and wanted to share some ideas that I have been doing. One thing we have been doing is having a salad night one night a week in my house. This is a fun idea and the kids have actually been on bored. Plus then I know that it is a easy dinner for me to not feel "left out" on. So far, I have done a taco salad and last night I did a chicken soulvaki salad which everyone raved over. I have to admit it was pretty yummy too. Good luck!
  • moms0211
    moms0211 Posts: 64
    Options
    How did you make the Chicken Soulvaki? Please remember you are talking to a person that doesn't know her way around the kitchen...lol