Newbie!

Options
Hey everyone! I am new to the site and this group. I am excited to have people to share this experience with. I was so proud of myself when I took off most of my baby weight a couple of years ago. But in the last two years separating from my (soon-to-be) ex, hysterectomy and quitting smoking have wrought their damage - but I am ready to take charge of my body again!!!

Replies

• Swibbels01
    Swibbels01 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congrats on quitting smoking. I quit in '08. Now if only losing weight were that easy lol
  • allanhbmartin
    allanhbmartin Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I have been living here for almost a year. I am getting back into biking and have been biking to work from the river to Sharonville everyday. I would like to hit the bike trails on the weekend if anyone is interested. It would be nice to get out and meet some new people and make ourselves stronger. Plus some conversation would be nice. Talking to the mirror is ok, but it's really a one sided conversation. HA! So anyone who want's chat me up!

Thank you,

Allan
  • bthumudo
    bthumudo Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Been on here for almost a year now and lost a bunch. Hit a slump recently but getting back on the horse. I usually hit the bike trails to walk/run in Loveland/Maineville area. Always looking for new friends and people to motivate and be motivated by. Feel free to add me! Congrats on the major milestones and for getting motivated to better yourselves.
  • ThisIsCharity
    ThisIsCharity Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new here too, Over in Anderson, I've just started going to the YMCA and trying to get off the last bit of baby weight from my youngest daughter.