SOS: Shout out Sundays 1/27/13

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
Okay troops! Hit me one good time! What did ya learn this week either from life or the challenges this week!

Peace,
WW

Replies

• WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    I learned, today, not to change my calorie goals on a week that I have to eat out of my cabinets because I couldn't afford grocery shopping. The salt I'm retaining right now shot my weight up about 3-4 lbs. I beat myself up this morning, but thanks to my great friends on my FL I'm back in focus and getting back in the game.
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you! I gained this week and am learning I just can't have certain carbs even if just once unless I am expecting and knowing I am going to gain!
    I like hard core exercise.
  • mrsstevenson99
    mrsstevenson99 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I learned that I have to be able to make adjustments throughout my week. My son's birthday is today and we're planning the party for next weekend, but my mother-in-law showed up and we ended up going out to dinner. I think it's better to enjoy my time with my family and enjoy what we're doing, and then make up for it with a walk or exercise of some sort, than to feel deprived.
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I do the same Mrsstevenson. Today I made home-made buttery pull-apart rolls, I ate 2. Having to ride the bike longer is worth it.