Hey Ladies !

I know I have been missing for months by this Pregnancy has been a killer on me . I have gad Morning Sickness the whole time each day 24/7 no mater what I eat or drink . lots of aches and pains too . I have zero weight gain as of yet so that is ok maybe I will be down a few lbs after my C-section ! I go for my c-section on the 13th of February unless this little One decides to show him/herself sooner . The past few days I have been feeling a little relief from the Morning Sickness an a few other things so I am hoping to be able to at least track my food intake for the next few weeks ( trying to keep up on Protein and Omegas to help with this Little ones Blood sugar so we don;t have a repeat of last time . Anyway I just wanted to say HI to everyone and I am looking forward to getting back on track very soon !

Replies

• I'm pregnant too with my 3rd boy, due June 17th. This is the first pregnancy where I haven't been sick and I haven't been fatigued. I so know what you are talking about. Hope you feel better. With my first boy I gained 4 pounds the last week I was pregnant, but after delivering weighed 25 pounds less than when I got pregnant.
  • Amaywil
    Amaywil Posts: 44
    It is good to know I am not alone on having to deal with Morning Sickness 24/7 . I mean not that I would wish it upon ANYONE , it is just terrible . I hope that if we are blessed with one more after this ( I am pretty sure my better half is done tho lol ) that I can have one Morning Sickness free pregnancy . I am sure I will put on some weight these next two weeks before my C-section , I seem to be able to keep more down and have been living off fruit and nuts , Dinner time is still my worst I can eat at 5 or 6 am feel like crap all night long only to get up at 2 or 3 am to throw it all up . Funny you would think it would all be digested by then .
  • Don't say never! My husband and I were done. I was on the pill which worked before (same one), we waited four years before having a second 6 months ago. Then surprise, I went to get lab work done B.C. I have graves disease, they called me back and said you're pregnant. I thought that isn't possible. So now I'll have a 5 year old and an eleven month old when this baby is born. Still just cannot believe it. Lol
    Morning sickness is awful. I've never understood why it's called morning sickness B.C. I had it all the time too. I'm glad you're feeling a little better. It is always so worth it when you see that little baby.