Where is everyone?

Options
Starlage
Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
So sad this group isn't more active. Where are these 700+ members?! :smile:

I was hoping for more responses about everyone's stats and calorie intake levels.

Replies

• dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    We're busy doing Turbo Fire.:smile:
  • Starlage
    Options
    hahaha good answer!
  • MuireannM
    MuireannM Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I've just joined the group today. Have been doing Turbo Jam for about a year now and just started Turbo Fire last week. I'm doing my own version of it for the next two weeks as I am going away for a week then, but as soon as I am back I'm going to start following the schedule. I'm doing Fire30, Fire 45ez and Low HIIT 20 for the next two weeks and I'm down 3lb already after one week. Loving it and very excited to have found a group of fellow TF lovers!
  • Starlage
    Options
    Sounds like a good plan! I can't wait to get my dvds!! I'm still working on figuring out my "magic number" as far as calorie intake goes to go along with exercising. I've found a slightly different schedule for TF that I think I'm going to follow (the 20 week schedule). It includes some workouts towards the end that I don't think are in the regular kit (I think they come from the advanced set) but I like that it starts out a LITTLE harder than the normal schedule.
  • JudyEF
    JudyEF Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    New to this group as well. Just ordered TF. I am currently in week 9 of P90X so I have 5 more weeks before I finish and can start TF...can't wait!!!!
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    i just joined also and was hoping for an active group!
  • Starlage
    Options
    I started a chat thread- come join us!