Replies

• acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Day one level one logged! I'm in!
  • campbs01
    campbs01 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am in, thanks for this! I am starting tonight!!
  • Bran1204
    Options
    I would love to join in! Just the thing I need to blow the dust off the dvd that's been sitting in my cabinet for over a year! I'll have to start in the morning (1/29) since my son has karate practice and all tonight. I'm actually looking forward to this! Let's do this!!!!
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I'm so in!! I've done this DVD so many times.....I just never finish it!! This time I will!! I definitely need people to keep me in check and to make sure I'm doing it!! :)
  • miiint
    miiint Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im on day 6 of the 30DS,, unfortunately I have not seen any results yet,, in fact i feel a bit bigger..any idea why??
  • geoslade28
    geoslade28 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have actually started this on Saturday, and let me tell you, this morning I thought that I was going to die. So you say it gets better by day 4.....well come on day 4! I am anxious to see the results!
  • fitforyou
    fitforyou Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for motivating us! I bought this dvd over a year ago and still sits in it's original package. Bring it on!!:wink:
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I am waiting for my lunch to settle and I'm gonna do it! I have been intimidated by all the posts I've read about soreness and people not being able to finish...I really want to do it and stick with it because I have also seen lots of great results posted on MFP. WE CAN DO THIS! Let's be here to support each other! Please feel free to add me anyone!
  • sperocras
    sperocras Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Yeek!
  • sarahjay1
    sarahjay1 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Did 30DS in August and lost 6 pounds and 9.25 inches. Hoping for similar results.
  • sbalice
    sbalice Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I was planning on starting it today anyway so it will be awesome to have some support!
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I am in :)
  • Azaelia11
    Options
    im super stoked to do this again! :D i did it for a couple days and fell off the wagon, and now i did my first day this morning and feel great :) WOOT WOOT!
  • Kayciemae02
    Kayciemae02 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this tonight - so excited... and perhaps a little nervous to hardly be able to move tomorrow!:laugh:
  • FabnFit2013
    FabnFit2013 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    woot woot !! am soooo in ! thanks for starting the grp - new to MFP as well...add me anyone..lookinf for some support here
  • RoseBird519
    RoseBird519 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    First workout done, so excited! thanks for starting the group!
  • Mommy4812
    Options
    Well, I just did Day1Level1...Not as scary as I thought...I took beginning measurements before I started to keep track of how may inches I will lose. I will admit i snuck a few sips of water right before,during, or after the cardio parts...I just had to..but I keep listening to Jillian about doing just doing it to get the results...WE CAN DO THIS!!!
  • pagonapenelope
    pagonapenelope Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I did L1D1 this morning - ouch - my legs and arms are made of rubber right now and I suspect the pain will only be worse in the morning.

Since I'm fairly new to working out (I have just been walking up until today) I wanted to ask:

is it bad to not eat before the workout? I do a green smoothie every morning and drink it on the way to work. But, if this is really bad, perhaps I can do the workout at night.

Thanks for the challenge and motivation all!
  • Mommy4812
    Options
    It's better to work out with a full belly. I just wait 30-60mins. after eating to let my meal settle.
  • skinnime_bree
    skinnime_bree Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    WOOT WOOT, Im all in

Follow me,

I post alot on IG as well (@ohsoobree), great support on there