New - might need support

Options
kbella67
kbella67 Posts: 37 Member
Hi,

I have several friends doing this and am starting tomorrow. I hope to succeed but I am not sure I will be able to only have shakes? I could use any support/advice you can offer.

thanks Kim

Replies

• lucy529
    lucy529 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    hi, and welcome to a great family i too was nervous about just having the shakes and one meal but once I started it all fell into place, just remember to drink plenty of water, eat as clean as possible and for me the biggest thing was the exercise I went from sitting around most of the day to waking up early to get my workout in.

there is a great group on facebook as well that has tons of information and tons of friendly people that are there to give you support and answer any questions you might have. and remember to take one day it a time, don't always look at the scale because if your exercising you might not be losing weight but you are losing inches at least that is what is happening to me now but the scale has moved a little.

feel free to friend me or message me if there is anything that I can help you with again good luck

oh and an other thing if your looking for better weightloss results it is said that doing a shake/meal/shake works a little better than having your meal for dinner. just remeber to eat something every 2 to 3 hours
  • SusieSonshine
    SusieSonshine Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Spring Cleansing 2012 is a GREAT Facebook support group to start off with!! Just do a search in FB and join!!!

Susie
  • kbella67
    Options
    thank you !
  • ashelleyinaz
    ashelleyinaz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Most people find that this is not nearly as hard as they thought. You start to feel great so quickly and your body starts to not crave things. And, this is the most forgiving program I've ever tried. No more trying to stay on protein, under the perfect calorie level or only eating certain foods at certain times. it's been the best thing I've ever done for myself! Hopefully you will feel the same!
  • kbella67
    Options
    I am full and satisfied and amazed at hoe I really don't crave my coffee. I do miss sweets and bread. . . so far I am losing consistenly but slowly..so far so good
  • BigGuy_TN
    Options
    Congrats on your early progress!

For me, I find that it is all about a healthier mindset - I try not to think of it as 'not getting to eat', but instead as an opportunity to treat myself better than I used to.

Looking forward to hearing more about your success!

:smile:
  • SusieSonshine
    SusieSonshine Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    That's a great way to look at it!!!
  • HeatherSanford3
    HeatherSanford3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • MJTBQ
    MJTBQ Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    It is recommended to do the shake meal shake. I can't do it. I do one shake a day but I use all the products. Can't live without the Cleanse for life. Add ionic supreme, fiber pro, calcium pro to my shakes. aging essentials product B.

I enjoy the fiber snacks, slim cakes... I watch the sugar. You can use isagenix however you want. When I went off it as a regular routine which is basic morning shake w/ the above and berries and spinach, I felt awful. I also cant live without my daily isaflush.

I enjoy and use all the products. But you can choose what is best for you. If you are doing the 9 day cleanse or 30 day cleanse, there are lots of recipes and alternate snacks to get you through.