What difference will you make TODAY

Options
GC2B
GC2B Posts: 168 Member
One day at a time, heck sometimes its one hour at a time, but what difference can I make today on my journey?

Replies

• GC2B
    Options
    Tuesday 29th of January - today I will drink my 8 glasses of water
  • lulaloops
    lulaloops Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Tuesday 29th January - Will drink my 8 glasses too plus plenty of fruit
  • GC2B
    Options
    Wednesday 30th January - today I wil try to be more active
  • lulaloops
    Options
    I won't get on in the morning so am doing it now whilst its fresh in my head.

Tomorrow I am off to the hairdressers and my best mate (MOH) is coming with me. We're then going out for lunch.
    I tend to fall off the wagon in her presence, not intentionally, or straight away but always end up caving by the end of the day. I am only seeing her till about 2ish so that's stopped the naughties in the evening thankfully but lunch can get tricky.
    Eg she always prefers pizza hut, mcdonalds, chinese etc. Pizza Hut is ok if we share starter and main, but its if we go and order dessert thats my downfall. Mcdonalds on a 'school' day is a big no no. Only other enjoyable food that she likes is Nandos - which is fine as thats something I tend to have most weekends with my OH. she doesnt do starbucks/coffee house sandwiches or 'safe' options usually.
    So I decided that 'Todays' difference will be :-

Thursday 31st January - not get sidetracked and focus on having a healthy and enjoyable lunch

Sounds silly but if I can get through that, it'll set me up and put me in good spirits for the week
  • GC2B
    Options
    I failed yesterday. I didnt move more. So that's my mini goal today.
    Do some xbox and find a mini daily challenge on the fitness board and join in (please dont let it be Royal Burpees, I bloody hate those!)
  • lulaloops
    Options
    Thursday 31st Jan - Had decent lunch, chose something that was higher calories/ww points than should of done but hey ho. least wasnt a BAD choice.
    Friday 1st Feb - Do the Bike for a decent amount of time to make up for yesterday & be good when seeing friend at Starbucks later.
    and drink plenty.
  • GC2B
    Options
    Today - sunday 3rd February - I will go on my elliptical for 15 minutes. I'm sure I'll ache but bring it on!!
  • GC2B
    Options
    Today - Monday 4th of February - I will make sure I dont leave it too long between eating and I will do a minimum of 15mins on the elliptical
  • lulaloops
    Options
    Monday 4th February - sort myself out, slap across the face & do something positive
  • GC2B
    Options
    Tuesday 5th - I will not celebrate the scales reading today. I will focus on staying syrong
  • lulaloops
    Options
    Wednesday 6th - go to my WW meeting and actually get weighed. whatever it says, handle it, its my own fault, don't get worked up, get up tomorrow morning & start over
  • GC2B
    Options
    I will not completey lose track over the weekend
  • lulaloops
    Options
    I actually did my wednesday difference :D This is most definitely a week of firsts!!

Plan for weekend - be good & if end up going to the cinema on Sunday, least I'll have my OH to keep me in shape and not eat TOO much popcorn, if any! x
  • GC2B
    Options
    Well with it being half term the difference I can make this week will be staying in track!
  • lulaloops
    Options
    Monday 11th Feb - my best mates birthday, going to F&B's for dinner with her. Oh dear, not good, especially considering my WI is on Weds. So my difference today, don't eat too bad at F&B's tonight. Make good decisions throughout the day and night.
  • lulaloops
    Options
    Thursday 14th Feb - Plan my whole week out & put it up in the kitchen
  • GC2B
    Options
    Friday - survive!!
  • lulaloops
    Options
    Actually achieved my Thursday Difference :D woo!
    Friday 15th Feb - 99 days till the big day ahhhhhh!! stick to the plan today. if its not written down on paper its not going down the hatchet....
  • lulaloops
    Options
    Monday 18 February - Day in London, Afternoon Tea at Harrods. Enjoy but be vigilant and not trail to far off the track!