Work Pressures mess with my sleep!

Options
mexico4fun
mexico4fun Posts: 31 Member
I know I am stressed, when I wake up each morning before 4am.
I have power stacked my work and school schedules so I can have everything I need done by the end of March.

Work
Ensure the review of all job descriptions and completion of all performance evaluations for 5 Directors and 67 staff,
Finish review of all organizational Policies and Procedures,
Finish review of current collective agreement,
Prepare for union negotiations,
Union Negotiations to take place throughout Feb and March.

Work/School
Develop a new Alternative Dispute Resolution Program at work, document the process and craft a thesis based on it by the end of March.

Once April hits I will either be done or dead.

None the less, I am sticking with my exercise routine and doing my best to eat throughout the day to keep myself healthy!

This feels like the last leg of a marathon!

Replies

• MidgeN27
    MidgeN27 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Your first quarter of the year sounds similar to mine except the union stuff. We will get through this! We can get it all completed and then some...it's not worth losing sleep over...we always get it done! Best wishes!
  • mexico4fun
    mexico4fun Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You are right! My sleep has been back to normal and I am plowing through the assignments. I have recruited some help from my management team and we are getting it done. That is one thing that we as women are horrible at...ASKING FOR HELP!
    I am also moving forward with the 80% rule. I am not looking for 100% perfection as many of these things will be redone again next year or again in the near future. I likely will have more time to devout in the future once the systems are more routine. Getting the job done is more important than getting it done perfectly.
    I feel much better and on task and organized. Not so stessed!