1/28 to 2/1 Bento Challenge

Options
Here's where we can post this week's Bento Pics!

Replies

• SaharaZaraMorocco
    SaharaZaraMorocco Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Here's my bento for today. 2 Enchilada Won Ton "Cupcakes", 3/4 cup of brown rice with salsa, and about 1/2 cup of snow peas. We'll see if I get to eat it today, since I'll be in a super long meeting!

0129030812.jpg
  • scarlettvetter
    Options
    This is such a lovely bento!! Great work!! I hope you get to enjoy it.

I do have picture of mine, but am just going to post them today!!
  • scarlettvetter
    Options
    Warning: yes, this bento is not particularly pretty, but it was really good and filling, for a couple of hours anyway :laugh:
    The top picture is of my new bento box, courtesy of my brother. Isn't it cute?!!

8428157456_119d1a3453.jpg

8427065951_3610b892a4.jpg

The first layer is my lentil red pepper wrap, and the second is brussel sprouts.
  • SaharaZaraMorocco
    Options
    Your new box is so cute!! Your lentil wrap looks really filling, too. Yum.

I got to eat my food today - I'm still hungry, because I have a heck of a lot of calories left for the time of day. So, I'm trying to find something decent for me to eat, since I don't have anymore food with me. LOL.

Also, I love brussel sprouts!
  • SaharaZaraMorocco
    Options
    Second verse, same as the first!

This time, I have my bacon, egg and cheese biscuits from the Emily Bites site, with 1/4c of brown rice and about 10 snow peas. I've been on a muffin sized food items kick, so I'm going through Emily Bites' muffin recipes and trying a bunch out. They've been really good so far. (But her calorie counts are definitely different - so be sure to calculate your own for her stuff.)

0130030804.jpg
  • scarlettvetter
    Options
    Breakfast bento: This is a Eggo Cinnamon waffle with Nutella sandwhich, and strawberries, plus a little kawaii!! Note: I was hungry before lunch, needs more something.

8434169286_b3595fb854.jpg
    20130131_082918 by scarlettvetter, on Flickr
  • SaharaZaraMorocco
    Options
    So cute!! And it looks yummy. Maybe you need some meat on the side - like turkey bacon! LOL.
  • SaharaZaraMorocco
    Options
    Today's Bento is not so exciting.

0201030812.jpg

Emily Bites Sausage, Egg and Cheese Hashbrown cups and about 1/2 cup of green beans. The hashbrown cups stuck to my muffin tin (I didn't spray them so well ahead of time, I guess) so they were a bit crumbly, and falling apart. I don't have any sauce for my green beans. Oh, I also have an applesauce cup for today, but forgot to put it in the picture. Boo! It's a combo breakfast/lunch bento, I guess. LOL!
  • scarlettvetter
    Options
    Was this bento filling? I feel like I would be hungry within a couple hours. It does look yummy though.

I brought another lentil wrap and some leftover fried rice, but am having problems uploading the picture.

YAY!! We completed our challenge!!
  • SaharaZaraMorocco
    Options
    It was okay - I was worried that there wasn't much to it, so I'd be hungry. I actually ended up eating it on Saturday because the office held a surprise lunch. I don't even want to get into what I ate last Friday. Horrible. But I've been getting back on track since then.