Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What was your WORST WOD EVER?

2»

Replies

• Yesterday we did Karen and I can barely walk today. Of course I'll be walking right back into my box this morning and doing 20RM Back Squat. woo hoo!
  • Sasquatchrider
    Sasquatchrider Posts: 77 Member
    Yesterday we did Karen and I can barely walk today. Of course I'll be walking right back into my box this morning and doing 20RM Back Squat. woo hoo!

20 Rep Max? the back squat is my fave, but sheesh, that's a lot of volume at high weight.
  • Yesterday we did Karen and I can barely walk today. Of course I'll be walking right back into my box this morning and doing 20RM Back Squat. woo hoo!

20 Rep Max? the back squat is my fave, but sheesh, that's a lot of volume at high weight.

no kidding!! my max was a LOT lower than it is for a 1RM. My legs are still sore today. We did 4 rounds of a billion pullups, pushups, situps and DU today. Rest day tomorrow for my aching body.
  • cbarn025
    cbarn025 Posts: 939 Member
    Murph with the 20lb vest on. I slept like a baby.