Day 29

Options
Jaynehr
Jaynehr Posts: 167 Member
Did 30 Day Shred L3 and a 2 mile power walk dvd. Got my sweat on tonight. Still suffering from mild bloating and cramping but I pushed myself and got it done. One more day of this 30 day shred. Amazing how fast this month flew by. I'll still be doing the 30 Day shred for about another 10 days at least because I've barely got Anita's side down and I haven't even tried to do Natalie moves yet so I'd like to continue a little longer and see if I can make it through level 1-3 and attempt Natalie level on some of the moves at least before I call it quits and move onto something else.

Replies

• dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Way to go, dear! Very proud of you cause I know pushing yourself during TOM is brutal!

I just did L3 today, did get a short walk in. I also would like to continue for awhile after tomorrow - great results and quick. I do wonder though, if one changes up the order in which 30DS workout is done (e.g. L3 one day L2 next, etc,) if your body could get used to it for another 30 days. I want to keep up with this tape as I find its burned a lot of fat very quickly but perhaps this time, incorporate another workout for more than 2-3x a week.

So excited to take pics tomorrow! I have a feeling my body is going to need a few more days to really show what I have lost this week since its mid measure and weigh in now.
  • kanncm
    kanncm Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Day 29 done yesterday, now on to 30!