On my second month,but not losing much weight.

Options
RoseDarrett
RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
I lost weight prior to staring insanity.MFP has put me on 1200.I have no problem staying on 1200,but my weight barely shifted.I read the nutrition guide again and upped my calories.

What am I doing that isn't working?
I have seen a difference in my arms and legs,and some in my stomach,but I'm not sure if I'll be getting anymore resultsI don't want to quit.

Did any of you guys have this issue?Should I expect to lose more weight and get more definition?Any help would be appreciated.Thanks.

Replies

• kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    The less you have to lose the harder it gets - http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/Smallville?bctid=28234915001 (I have absolutely no affiliation with that BB Coach, I just can't find that video without his coach info)

Are you following the calorie requirements from the nutrition guide or on the BB site? I didn't see any movement weight wise until I started eating 2100 calories. I was losing some inches but in the 2 weeks that I've upped my cals I can tell a significant difference plus I now have to wear a belt with all of my pants
    http://www.teambeachbody.com/eat-smart/nutrition-tools/caloric-needs

I honestly don't view Insanity as a fat loss program anymore. It's more so about increasing your endurance, ability to push yourself to your max and increase your cardiac load. Fat loss is just a benefit for most.
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much.I am within my healthy weight range for my height.I would just like to get back to prebaby weight which is 10/15 pounds less than how much I weigh now.

I am loving insanity!I love how it's increased my endurance and over all makes me feel better and lighter.

Thanks for your help :)
    I like how you look at it, that it's more for increasing endurance.I will start thinking of it as that,rather than for weight loss.