just joined today

Options
joann
joann Posts: 624 Member
Im gonna try this group seems like a logical way to keep track of weight loss and seems logical to have a weekly weigh in almost like weight watchers without making them rich...My goal this month is 12 pounds..Have a great week everyone.

Replies

• Ascolti_la_musica
    Ascolti_la_musica Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    I just joined today, too.
    Their GoogleDoc is for January still, so I just threw in my weight when I joined MFP and my last weigh in. I'll set a goal for February when I weigh in this weekend.

I use kilograms, because the US is one of three countries left in the world that still uses the Imperial system, and I don't like it. :-P

My end game is ~64kg. I hadn't thought much about the smaller, more manageable goals between here and there. It's recommended all over the place, but I suppose I needed this group to get me thinking that way for myself. :-)

Good luck everyone!
  • gonna_do_it_56
    gonna_do_it_56 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Ive been doing this since..oooh May I think! JDIM adds each month on...he does a great job...and we all just fill it in...welcome:flowerforyou: It really works fro me...
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    where do you find the goggle docs?
  • Destanie_Robyn
    Destanie_Robyn Posts: 304 Member
    Options
  • sammyjbray
    sammyjbray Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined too!
  • silkeee
    Options
    I just joined last night! Seems like a good way to stay on track and network with others!!
  • jdim1093
    jdim1093 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone!

Here's a shorter link:

http://tinyurl.com/6lsdqzm

If you have a Google/GMail account, log in. It makes it easier. Also, if you download Google Drive or the old Google Docs app for your smartphone and log in via gmail, you can log right from your phone!

February is up and running. There are tabs at the bottom of the sheet for each month. During the last week of a month, I start prepping the next month. The tab all the way to the left is the first one you see when you log in. I put "next month" just to the right of that....then when the month is up, I move the next month to the left so it is the first you see.