hope25
hope25 Posts: 188 Member
My step goal today is 10,000 steps.
What is your goal?

Replies

• Mistapholeezkat
    Mistapholeezkat Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am also aiming for 10,000 steps. Do we calculate those steps into our activity log even though they are not all aerobic steps?
  • River__Song
    River__Song Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    My goal is 12,000 steps a day.
  • Wretched61
    Wretched61 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I feel lost if I'm not wearing my pedometer. I've used it for several years now, and am so used to it, it's like a part of me. LOL! When I report my cardio exercise. I just use the aerobic steps and calories burned, not total. I keep track of total steps per day on a different log.
  • River__Song
    Options
    I feel lost if I'm not wearing my pedometer. I've used it for several years now, and am so used to it, it's like a part of me. LOL! When I report my cardio exercise. I just use the aerobic steps and calories burned, not total. I keep track of total steps per day on a different log.

I feel the same way. I've wore mine everyday since I got it on 4/26/12.
  • cmadsen1970
    cmadsen1970 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My MD has suggested a minimum of 10,000 steps. It is turning out to be more difficult than I thought.
  • hope25
    Options
    I don't count my regular steps in my exercise. If I walk or use the elliptical I do count that time. Work days I don't have to much trouble getting to 10,000 between the walking of the day and then the 30 minutes I walk with co-workers. I am home today due to weather and I must say my steps are not nearly as high as normal!!
  • hope25
    Options
    I don't know what my final count was yesterday, my pedometer kept slipping off. I know I was below goal just not sure how below goal. But today is a new day and I will make my 10,000 steps today!!!
  • cmadsen1970
    cmadsen1970 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I was short, only 8500 yesterday. Things will be better today!
  • River__Song
    Options
    I barely got my steps in yesterday. I had to walk right up until midnight.
  • egrif1
    egrif1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

This is a wonderful group. Should continue to log in everyday. I love my pedometer!!!!. I was up to 14,000+ steps a day (averaging about 7-10 miles a day). I fell off in December 2012. Even so, I never stopped wearing my pedometer. Let's try to set some weekly goals.

My weekly goal is: 60,000 steps

JOIN ME!!! :happy: