DAY 30

Options
kanncm
kanncm Posts: 139 Member
DONE!!! Weight and measurements tomorrow- WOOHOO!!!

Replies

• Melissa132129
    Melissa132129 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Wow that's awesome that you are all done!!!

I got behind so I'm only on day 22 today but I will catch up soon ; )
  • kanncm
    kanncm Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work, you will get there!!!
  • Jaynehr
    Jaynehr Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 30 with an hour long Zumba class. Worked out all 30 days in a row but didn't get to 30 Day Shred each day so I'm going to continue on through February with the 30 Day Shred and all my other work outs and see how it goes. Congratulations everyone for going through this challenge. It hasn't been easy but I'm glad I had you all here to keep me motivated to push play and do some type of workout each night.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Congrats everyone.. I think I've done the levels (either twice or the entire thing) enough times this past week to say I am officially done my 30 days. I also will be continuing forward with the 30 Day Shred but doing more cardio, adding different workout tapes to the mix. I can't believe how quick 30 days have gone by!
  • Zandia_1
    Zandia_1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    So I've been sick for a few days, but I didn't want to be left out of the 'graduation'. 27/30 days is still an 'A' right? Although I may still do one more day tomorrow. Well congratulations to all who have made it this far. :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Jaynehr
    Jaynehr Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred L3 tonight plus a 12 minute mile walk. Still only able to do Anita level but that's ok. At least I'm trying. Night.