4 months til a new you!

Options
2»

Replies

• fitzygirl89
    Options
    Still chugging along towards my fitness goals. I'm down about 9 lbs so far...and bouncing back and forth between a few lbs which can be frustrating! I decided to really push myself with a weight workout & my legs are feeling it today! Did a little power yoga to stretch...and loving the effect yoga has on my mind! I thought I'd try on a few pants for an appt. I have tomorrow since most things are tight right now...and a pair that I haven't been able to wear in a year FIT!!!! What a great feeling! I have more to go...but now have a rekindled feeling of inspiration to keep at it! It's hard. Sometimes it's frustrating. But...when you meet a goal (even a small one) it just makes you feel amazing!!!
  • 1ocean1girl
    1ocean1girl Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    So I started the get ripped in 90days videos; crazy hard but I finished the video... and I did all the moves. Maybe not the most graceful but I did it:happy: Today Im gonna push myself to do every move strong, hold each plank longer.... here goes nothing:wink:
  • Holdenke1
    Holdenke1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Still chugging along towards my fitness goals. I'm down about 9 lbs so far...and bouncing back and forth between a few lbs which can be frustrating! I decided to really push myself with a weight workout & my legs are feeling it today! Did a little power yoga to stretch...and loving the effect yoga has on my mind! I thought I'd try on a few pants for an appt. I have tomorrow since most things are tight right now...and a pair that I haven't been able to wear in a year FIT!!!! What a great feeling! I have more to go...but now have a rekindled feeling of inspiration to keep at it! It's hard. Sometimes it's frustrating. But...when you meet a goal (even a small one) it just makes you feel amazing!!!

Congrats on the pants fitting! That's awesome!! All that hard work is paying off. :-) I know what you mean about bouncing back and forth between a few lbs. I've been doing that for the last two months now. I have to get inspired to get past that somehow. :angry:
  • Holdenke1
    Holdenke1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Just a post to say I lost a lb. How's everyone doing?? Let's check in. I'm at 146 lbs and 11 lbs from goal. I have come a long way, although feel as though I have such a long way to go. So how many more holidays do we have until the end of April? Is that the end of our challenge?