Focus on Today

Options
So sometimes it is easy to lose track of what is happening with your choices for the day. Sometimes one terrible meal can lead into a terrible week because we begin to think that we failed for one day so whats the difference. Even if yesterday was terrible, today can be better! Try to find the motivation and positive energy for today, and focus on making each day better than the last. Just last night I ate way to many calories, and didn't realize that I was over until to late. So today I made sure to plan ahead and track my food to make sure that I didn't make the same mistake. It would be so easy for me to take my mistakes from yesterday and allow myself to fall into some old eating habits. Instead I am choosing to learn from the experience and create a better day for myself with lots of exercise, and better food choices. Don't focus your energy on what you did wrong and how you failed. Use the information to help you to create success for the next time the same situation occurs. With a positive attitude and a plan for success, everyday it will get easier to make the right choices.