Hi from NC

Options
shadow3829
shadow3829 Posts: 103 Member
Just saying Hi!

I have been a member of MFP along time, but just found this group this morning! So glad I did!! My bike is my whole motivation. I do want to lose about 10 pounds, but more than that to just be in shape. My Fatboy outweighs me by about 700 pounds The better shape I'm in the better I handle him. The worst embarrassment in the world would be to have to ask some one to push me backwards. :)

Thanks for having me!

Replies

• KevinS62
    KevinS62 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Just saying Hi!

I have been a member of MFP along time, but just found this group this morning! So glad I did!! My bike is my whole motivation. I do want to lose about 10 pounds, but more than that to just be in shape. My Fatboy outweighs me by about 700 pounds The better shape I'm in the better I handle him. The worst embarrassment in the world would be to have to ask some one to push me backwards. :)

Thanks for having me!

I just saw your post or I would have replied a long time ago. I had to laugh about needing a push.

Both my 14-year old son and I are working on losing weight. Between my bike, me and him, we weigh over 1,350 lbs. Takes a bit of strength to hold the bike up at stops. Him and I losing weight will help. It wouldn't hurt if I did some leg presses as well. :happy:
  • BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I do hate having to be pushed. Have you lowered your bike? That helps a lot when you're in a gnarly spot.

And welcome! I guess we can be new together LOL

Elaine in CO