115cals for 2 lush sausages!

Options
jwillow1987
jwillow1987 Posts: 44 Member
hi guys,
I am new to mfp and just found the uk group (yay!!) and I thought I would share with you all these lovely sausages, yes they are a little expencive at £3.99 for 1lb (or £10 for 3lb if you are lucky enough for them to have a stall in your town!) but they are really nice! my mum started getting them when she heard about them through slimming world (for those who are interested some of the varieties are sin free or only 1 sin each!) I have to say that after trying them yes you can tell there is a difference in taste but after a while you cannot tell at all! here is the website details...
http://www.tastee-foods.co.uk/aboutsausages.html
Nettie xxx

Replies

• sharonmunday90
    sharonmunday90 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Oooh thanks. ill have a looksie. always used to buy supermarke sausages and got to.know a lovely girl local who had a pig far. all orgnic and lush. she has had to sell up due to illness and i need somewhere to get my sausages.
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    They do sound very nice, I have just bought some pork & black pudding bangers from local butcher, of unknown calories, so will certainly have a look at these
  • jwillow1987
    jwillow1987 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    they are very nice I am pleased that some may find these nice too! I have placed my order with my mum for cracked black pepper sausages and Lincolnshire sausages! think a cooked brekkie is in order for the weekend lol
    xxx