Week #4 (notice I didn't spell it Weak #4, cause we aint't)

Options
Hey you fantastic, committed, inspirational ladies!

I don't know if I'm really calendar-accurate, but whatever!! Goals this week?

I am super happy that I have FINALLY!!! lost 2 pounds, and it was all about (or so it would seem) the overestimated calorie burns on this site. We should all be very careful about that. Whenever you can, get your own measures (either through the machine or device you're using, or using another site to estimate). When I started underestimating my calorie burn and overestimating my food intake, everything changed! It's another reason to not eat back exercise calories as well.

So my goal is.... DRUMROLL...... to continue doing just that and watching that scale move and those pants fit!!! What do YOU want to accomplish?

Replies

• 26Nirak
    26Nirak Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Yeah...that is awesome!!!

I find that too...when I stick between 1200-1400, or even the odd 1600, I know I eat less that I burn. Everything else I burn I take as a bonus.

So my goal this week is to breath. I am not going to make it "logging" again, because I need a goal where I can feel successful for now.

I can breath...I do it every day, hahaha

In addition to the breathing, I will work on my stress-management.

Start up my little wisdoms again from Og...I have stopped my 3-times-day reading breaks just around that time I lost my footing in November. Mmmmmhhh....food for thought. Non-fattening.
  • JoanneStone
    JoanneStone Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    The pressure is on...Let's see...My goal, well I have a wish more so than a goal. Today is weigh in day, my wish for today is to see more than a 6oz drop in weight, that's for today. The goal for the week is to get back some ambition and exercise more frequently than I have been. It's too easy to sit down in the evening and not get back up again.
  • ajewellmom
    ajewellmom Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Alrighty, so for this week I would like to spin at least 25 minutes daily (that's an increase of my previous goal of 20 minutes). My tailbone is still screaming at me for the daily ride, but it can just suck it up. Gives a different meaning to no pain no gain.

Would love to see some weight come off as I have been stagnant this week. Well, actually, I gained three pounds of water at my Christmas party last Friday night that still hasn't all come off (TOM's arrival didn't help any). So, hoping to see a loss of 2 pounds by next Friday. I will be thrilled to share this with you all when it happens. :)

BTW, why do we live in Ontario? This weather stinks!!
  • SunnyLynnie
    SunnyLynnie Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Yeah...that is awesome!!!

I find that too...when I stick between 1200-1400, or even the odd 1600, I know I eat less that I burn. Everything else I burn I take as a bonus.

So my goal this week is to breath. I am not going to make it "logging" again, because I need a goal where I can feel successful for now.

I can breath...I do it every day, hahaha

In addition to the breathing, I will work on my stress-management.

Start up my little wisdoms again from Og...I have stopped my 3-times-day reading breaks just around that time I lost my footing in November. Mmmmmhhh....food for thought. Non-fattening.

I remember your posts. Those readings were very important to you. It's been proven in studies that if you read about health or inspiration every day, it makes a big difference. Keep that up! It will make you feel good if nothing else. :laugh: