Mr. Potato Head wins for best actor!! B, L & D! 2/1

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
All MFPers be aware! There is a small tuber, oval in shape, with multiple 'eyes', and can display in many colors mostly brownish but has been known to show up in red, purple and the most evasive Golden color AKA YUKON! Be very careful can be DANGEROUS if seen with full fat sour cream, cheeses, heavy cream or more dangerous diving into hot oil to fry!!!!! If you see please call 1-800-JUS-PLAIN and we will go out and apprehend the dangerous POTATO immediately! The pot may be armed with bacon....hard to resist so do not be a hero...what for the authorities!
LOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this!

Just know folks don't make enemies with something that can only help you! REad below!

http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/nutrition_articles.asp?id=1782

Peace and spuds,
WW

Replies

• aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    Boil em', mash em', stick em in a stew.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3CgeJED9SU
  • AggieFan2011
    AggieFan2011 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Mmmm this makes me want to go make some mashed potatoes right now! Haha So yummy!

I agree with the article though that preparation is key when eating them. I know I enjoy the occasional loaded baked potato myself, but that's not how I eat them on a regular basis. It's important to remember that even good food can be ruined when it's not prepared the right now.
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Interesting read. I rarely eat potatoes any more, for no reason other than that to me they are a full meal food, as in set the table, sit at the table as a family and have a meal. Since I'm single, I rarely eat at my dining table (which is why at the moment it is currently in use as a bookshelf since I ran out of room on my bookshelves in my bedroom), and my meals tend to be small, as in some type of meat and a vegetable (like broccoli or cauliflower or asparagus) and that's about it, or I have a sandwich or salad. I love 'em though usually baked or mashed. One of my fave meals (that I usually eat in cold weather) is a baked potato with homemade chili on it!!
  • garlic7girl
    Options
    I love 'em though usually baked or mashed. One of my fave meals (that I usually eat in cold weather) is a baked potato with homemade chili on it!!

YUMMOLICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!
  • garlic7girl
    Options
    MR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cracked up because I love that part in the movie and I really liked Sam Wise!
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Mr Ak you crAcK me up! LOL

Well no one needs to tell me twice, actually not even once. I have been eating potatoes like crazy this week. Now after reading this humorous challenge I want more potatoes! Cookie Monster is craving potatoes, boil'em, mash'em, and stick'em in stew, woo hoo!