hetexted

Options
christine24t
christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
Any of you read this site? OMG hilarious some of these girls are so dumb.

10pv8ue.png

And the explanation below:

"...SO NOW I'M WONDERING?

Strategically, what do you think I should do next? Basically what happened is we hooked up after a friend's party... Then he snuck out and didn't say anything. I sent him that text the next day and then he apologized. This was 3 days ago now and he still hasn't been in touch!! Can I text him asking to meet up or is that just soooo desperate?"

Is this real life?

Replies

• TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    That site causes me physical pain and I hope most of those are fake.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    cant see the pic... what's the link?
  • christine24t
    Options
    cant see the pic... what's the link?

Sorry it was being dumb. Now it's there.

And yeah, Kits, it's seriously crazy how dumb some of the girls are.
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    After reading a few, I usually have to stop because it's too painful!
  • LaurenRosePR
    LaurenRosePR Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    If he hasn't gotten in touch with you, he doesn't want to right now. I wouldn't make any moves... then maybe he'll text you if he doesn't hear from you for a while.

You may want to ask him to meet up, but just be nonchalant. Act like you're not even thinking about it. If he texts you, make sure to reply with something like, "Oh hey! How are you?" a few hours later that way it doesn't look like you were waiting on it.

I know it seems completely silly, but guys tend to run when girls are too eager. So prevent yourself before you become "that girl"!
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    If he hasn't gotten in touch with you, he doesn't want to right now. I wouldn't make any moves... then maybe he'll text you if he doesn't hear from you for a while.

You may want to ask him to meet up, but just be nonchalant. Act like you're not even thinking about it. If he texts you, make sure to reply with something like, "Oh hey! How are you?" a few hours later that way it doesn't look like you were waiting on it.

I know it seems completely silly, but guys tend to run when girls are too eager. So prevent yourself before you become "that girl"!
    I think she was just quoting some other girl! :laugh: :laugh:

That said, you're quite the player apparently.
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I oversee a division that has a bunch of interns (around 20 of them) and I hear them saying "OMG, he texted". Always hilarious and sad.
  • christine24t
    Options

Haha yes this is not me. I would never hook up with a guy then initiate the text in the AM!