Just Joined WW!!!! So Excited!!!

Options
Helllo all,
My name is Loretta but I go by LoLo or Lobear for short. I'm 19 years old and a full time college student majoring in Early Childhood Education (P-4). I just signed up with Weight Watchers Points Plus/360 (IDK which one I signed up for but I signed up) on yesterday! YAYYYY!!!! I am soooo excited. I felt like a kid at Christmas on yesterday when I finally signed up and got access to the site. I've watched so many people do WW and to see the speedy results in no time really has motivated me to want to jump on this bandwagon. I'm currently 205 and my goal weight as of right now is 140. I'm looking forward to being apart of the WW family (and of course I already love being apart of the MFP family). I've tried so so sooo many times to lose weight and I've failed every time. This time around however I'm motivated to keep pushing and make this happen. I will need all the support and motivation I can get from anyone who is willing to give it. :)

Replies

• sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Welcome to WW!!! I've been a member for 2 years and have lost 50 pounds. Word of warning....yes fresh fruits and veggies (most) are free...but they still contain calories so they are not unlimited. I do eat much better now than I did in years past. I think WW is a great program and I've learned so many tips and tricks from other WW members. Seems to me that you have your mind made up to do this...if so, you will achieve your goals. Funny took me until I was 48 to decide I FINALLY needed to do something about my weight. I feel so much better now than I did...and look better too!!

Good luck on your journey...I have confidence you will make it!
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Good luck with WW, I'm sure you will do well with it. I started afresh at the beginning of this year and have got into a routine now so it's become second nature.
  • CupCakeMonster87
    Options
    Hi i have just signed up too!! great aint it!! feel free to add me or inbox me
  • Northern30
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Welcome to WWs, I have been doing it for almost a year now. Been struggling with the same few pounds since the summer but am recommitted to it 100% since the new year. We can do this!!!
  • laurielou04
    laurielou04 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    hi! go you! I just joined ww as well...i am super excited and super motivated. I am tracking my food and exercise on the ww site and not on here just because i dont feel like doing it twice lol. If anyone wants to add me on ww my username is the same as it is on here. :) go us!