Happy February!

Options
basschick
basschick Posts: 3,502 Member
Hope everyone's year is off to a good start! I had been doing much better with not binging, and then I had to go halfway across the country for my grandpa's funeral and it was 2 days of eating in the car and fattening family dinners. My aunts, uncles, and cousins live all over the country and, unfortunately, we pretty much only see each other at funerals. Many hadn't seen me since I lost weight and reactions were varied, but all pretty positive. At least I didn't get the old "Have you been sick?!" or "You look too skinny, don't lose anymore." like I did from co-workers. One of my aunts came up to me and actually gave me a pat down around the middle exclaiming "You shrunk!" LOL... Good motivation to stay the course. I'm going to continue to log every day, work out 4-6 times a week and just keep on keepin' on. I'd still love to maybe lose about 7-8 more lbs. but I'm not in any hurry.

Replies

• anewpath
    anewpath Posts: 200
    Options
    Two days isn't bad in the grand scheme of things. Take the negative comments at work as jealousy. Its all about you being happy with yourself!!