My Dog ate it so I can't....2/4/13

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
Let's make today a day of no EXCUSES!!!!!!!!! Do what you gotta do to get some exercise in...I don't care what it is or how long just do something and portion control and eat your veggies and make it within your calorie range!

MAKE today a NO EXCUSES DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace,
WW

Replies

• MommyLovesHerFurBabies
    Options
    I stomped this challenge into the ground already...

I did Insanity Pure Cardio + Insanity Cardio Abs + Insanity Fit Test = What I am calculating as 80mins of exercise (the entire thing is more like 90mins but with the fit test its workout 1 min rest 1 min so I didn't count the resting 1 min in my total minutes). This puts me at 1076 calories burned in 80mins. GET OFF MY BUTT FAT!!!!!

Now I am gunna go lay down and die LMAO
  • aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's one hell of a workout! Good job! Be sure to nice take a hot shower before you lay down and die so your muscles don't contract into little balls of pain.

I shall endeavor to eat only processed foods that have the exact calorie count on the label, so I can be sure I'm not going over.
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I shall endeavor to eat only processed foods that have the exact calorie count on the label, so I can be sure I'm not going over.

YOU always crack me up MR. AaK! I love you and your wit!
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Crushing this one, in spite of a huge headache... Had GF oatmeal with strawberries for b-fast, made vegetarian chili yesterday for lunches this week, so eating that right now, (I will admit, I have not figured out supper yet) have an apple if I need a snack later and headache or not, I have Combat tonight then the gym is offering a free trial yoga class (yes, I am signed up, so glad you asked)
  • NatashaShen
    NatashaShen Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I got this! All my meals are already planned and even my after dinner dessert is logged, within my calorie goal!

I've killed my legs the past few days, so today is upper body. I plan at least 10 minutes. Not much but it will get my butt off the couch.
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    What a great post to come back to after not logging or anything else for way too long. I have karate tonight so I know I'll slam it down for exercise. And as we have a 5K on Saturday scheduled, I'll be running also tonight. I'll work on the calories. I know what the husband is suppose to cook for dinner but I never know if he will follow through or not until I'm at home.
  • brian_capstick
    brian_capstick Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Monday's seem to be a problem for me. I think it's the shift from the weekend hours back to the office.

NEED to get under my calories today and NEED to hit the gym.

Super Bowl Sunday was not a good day. Can't see another danger spot on my calendar for some time to come so the regularly scheduled gym visits can happen!!!
  • HatherM
    HatherM Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    done :)
    Ate pretty well all day mostly 'clean' food then 600 cals burnt :)
  • JenniferEM2012
    JenniferEM2012 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    So far so good. I got the exercise in and now just waiting to see which meal me and my husband are having for dinner.
  • boilersrh
    boilersrh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Made today"/. Good on calories and did about 20 minutes of cardio. Next time going to have to move up to 30 minutes!
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Okay, managed to crush today in spite of not only the headache, but also an unexpected change of plans. Got to gym and discovered that Combat had been cancelled (apparently it was posted two weeks ago, but never saw the post-or if I did, I didn't remember with everything that's been going on in my life) they were having Athletic Conditioning instead, this is a killer circuit class that is all abs and cardio (I am going to be SO sore tomorrow) so I said what the heck and stayed for the class since I didn't want to leave and come back for the free yoga class (the gym is about 1/2 way between work and home so it would be ridiculous for me to go home then come back) So got a more intense workout than planned and stuck it out!!! I've been home for almost an hour and a half and my muscles are still shaking!!!! Had a protein shake when I got home, trying to decide if I really want to eat something this close to bed time or not since haven't had a real supper (not really hungry, basically had the shake just because I knew I needed some protein after that kind of workout)