Do any of the videos have smaller intervals?

Options
Do any of Leslie Sansone's videos have smaller intervals - like 1/2 or 1/4 miles? Sometimes I have a few extra minutes at the end of the mile and if the video would tell you 1/4 miles, I think I could push myself to continue easier. For some reason, miles mean more to me mentally than minutes and for me, the mental game is what needs the most encouragement.

Replies

• TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Back in the day Leslie used to mark 1/2 miles. Some of her Walk Away the Pounds videos have those mile markers on the bottom. Now, these videos are not chaptered so you can't skip around.

1 Mile Get Up & Get Started, 2 Mile High Calorie Burn & 3 Mile Super Fat Burning videos do have 1/2 mile markers. You can probably get 1 or 2 of these on a compilation DVD.

I believe the Walk Away the Pounds for Abs series does too (the workouts are also called 1 Mile Get Up & Get Started, 2 Mile High Calorie Burn & 3 Mile Super Fat Burning) .... I have this at home & will check for you.

The only time I recall seeing 1/4 mile markers ...... (way old) The "Deluxe Walk Aerobics Special Edition" ..... the 2 mile workout has 1/4 mile markers. This workout is actually a lot of fun .... if you can get past the spandex, and big hair..... almost choreography.

http://www.amazon.com/Leslie-Sansone-Walkaerobics-Special-Aerobics/dp/B00007JZYQ/ref=sr_1_23?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1360175275&sr=1-23&keywords=2+mile+walk
  • TeaBea
    Options
    Walk Away the Pounds for Abs series DOES have 1/2 mile markers. The workouts are also called 1 Mile Get Up & Get Started, 2 Mile High Calorie Burn & 3 Mile Super Fat Burning.

This set of workouts uses a (kinda silly) belt that has resistance cords ..... seriously just use a stretchie band ... it's very similar. I like this set of workouts because the music is a little louder ... some Walk Away the Pounds are too quiet for my taste. Also, the set is nice & bright.

Another workout with 1/2 mile markers ..... 2 Mile Brisk Walk .... this is from the "Express" series. I looked at the 3 mile DVD from the Express series .... NO 1/2 mile markers on that one.

You might check youtube videos or your library. Netflix by mail has loads of Leslie videos.
  • aa62579
    Options
    Thank you!
  • TeaBea
    Options
    Glad to help!