Before, During, After

Options
lulaloops
lulaloops Posts: 78 Member
I think we should have a place to put photos of us, to show our journey and our achievements.

Photo's are the be all and end all.

They show us for what we are, what we were, and what we become.

We all can say we have looked at photos of ourselves, disliked what we have seen, got upset over it, torn it up, de-tagged, deleted. You name it.

But we will also have come across photo's to be proud of. Showing what we have achieved so far. If you haven't yet, you will do.
Those are the photos that we need to share, to inspire, to guide us through the dark times and the good.

Replies

• lulaloops
    Options
    I had a relevation this weekend. I went out and had photo's taken of me. I don't like photo's of me. There are no pre MFP/WW photo's around of me. This weekend was the first time I ever kept photo's of me tagged from someone else on Facebook!

I just dug out some before photos that I swear still to do this day, make me so upset, and can't bear to look at them for a whole minute let alone any longer.
    BUT, it is time to show you my progress so far.
    To show myself what I have achieved, where I began and where I am now.

2j1jz2v.png

This isn't the worst picture of myself. But it by far isn't the best.
    This was taken September 2008, I didn't start WW until November 2010, so I was probably a tad bigger by then.

The other was taken on Saturday. It is my during phase. Even I can see a change in my facial expressions! Now that you can see more of my face is an added bonus.
  • GC2B
    GC2B Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    OMG Lou, look at you!! You have totally changed. And look amazing, you look sassy and happy. Well done.

Got to find a pic of me, really are slim pickings as I hide behind the photos, only have them taken when pregnant!
  • lulaloops
    Options
    Thanks hun. This weekend really has spurred me on, definitely the kick up the backside and motivation that I needed!

x