Big Puppies

Options
EinTX
EinTX Posts: 104 Member
So what do I do, besides laugh at, a lab/pit cross who has discovered he can blow bubbles with his nose in the water dish. What a mess he makes but it is so funny to watch I just keep the mop handy. Goofie thing.

Replies

• Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    My lab was convinced he had to climb into the water bowl to drink, regardless of whether he could fit or not. He grew out of it, but still makes a mess every time he drinks. I keep a tray under his water bowl which catches most of the spills.
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    My lab was convinced he had to climb into the water bowl to drink, regardless of whether he could fit or not. He grew out of it, but still makes a mess every time he drinks. I keep a tray under his water bowl which catches most of the spills.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    PLEASE post a video. How could it not go viral.
  • EinTX
    EinTX Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I thought about getting it on video but that just distracts him and then he wants to play with us. I have a rug under the water dispenser and it catches a lot of the mess but I am going to need to find a larger one. I can totally picture your lab standing in his water dish, if Levi accidentally steps in the water dish he just stands there and doesn't even appears to notice.