Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

low estradiol?

kutazsa
kutazsa Posts: 6 Member
Hey!

Has anybody here low estradiol level with pcos? I am fighting with infertility since 2010 and my results looks very intresting.... and more and more intresting . I have PCOS but my hormonal levels are low, like estradiol and LH (lutein hormon). I tried to looking for this on the internet but almost i find nothing...

Replies

• pland54
    pland54 Posts: 132
    I think that my estradiol was on the low end of normal. My hormone abnormalities are really high androgens, but the others are OK.

I recently went to see an endocrinologist, and he knew so much more about what was causing my problems than any doctor I had seen before. If you think your results are odd or are not being considered enough by your doctor, you might want to consider seeing an endocrinologist.
  • kutazsa
    kutazsa Posts: 6 Member
    thank you for the answer, I was at an endocrinologist but he did not say too much about my estradiol level, maybe I have to go to another doc.
  • OutsideCreativ
    OutsideCreativ Posts: 143 Member
    Estradiol levels are low while you are mensturating and increase from there. I think PCOS sometimes causes low estriadol because it causes you to be anovulatory -> no follicles -> nothing to produce additional estrogen.