The wrong type of gay

Options
2»

Replies

• LizLeigh19
    LizLeigh19 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You aren't the only one... I can go out to a primarily straight bar with friends and catch the eye of one person, but when I've gone out to a primarily gay bar I don't get looked at. Don't take it to heart. You might have someone you don't notice eyeing you. ;)
  • ruinswithin
    ruinswithin Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    The problem lies within the male gay community, I'm telling you. When we go to bars, we're too busy trying to look "fabulous" to actually be decent to each other. I went to a gay bar twice and have never gone back. They're really only good to find one night stands.
  • jamesdean79
    Options
    i agree with some of the responses. we even in the gay community is very judgemental among ourselves. you got your jocks, bears, twinks, to go further by race. I felt the same way to. I was over weight no attention at all, however the club i was at was a younger crowd, than did investigate the club and try all from the bears club i did get attention. Im interested in latin men, found one but it was mainly fit men muscles. than found one in L.A. where its laid back latin guys. Yes its a bad day, brush it off. Straigh club are different, had the same experience, but woman still doesnt hold it against men on looks as much as us gay men do. we put our fantasys first than seeing the guy who wants you.