Any Loudoun ladies out there?

KellyUVA
KellyUVA Posts: 255 Member
I would love to meet some local people! :-)

Replies

• BethBizP90
    BethBizP90 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi! I run a bootcamp based on the popular P90x DVD series in CHantilly. We have a great group of about 4 - 10 people that come from the surrounding towns - Chantilly, Centreville, South Riding, etc. Everyone is really really friendly and in various stages of weight loss and exericse.

We meet at the following times:
    Mon / Wed / Fri 7am
    Mon/ Wed 630pm
    Tu/ Thu 10am
    Sat 8am
    Sun 9am
    The cost is $60 for one month of unlimited classes or $150 for three months or $20 per class if you just drop in
    Message me if you want more details - or email me skinnerel@gmail.com - you can totally come out and try it for free!
  • KellyUVA
    KellyUVA Posts: 255 Member
    Sounds great, but my schedule wouldn't allow me to make those times. Thanks for the info though!
  • PattiBear85
    PattiBear85 Posts: 24 Member
    I've just recently started going to Black Light Zumba classes in Herndon if you are interested.

They are every Monday @ 8:30p. $8.00 at the door. If you bring 5 new ppl you can have free classes.
  • fullcrowmoon
    fullcrowmoon Posts: 17 Member
    Hi there! I'm in Ashburn and was glad to see that there are other Loudoun people here. I'm doing all right this time around with losing the weight (for now!), but having support is nice.

Laura
  • t2leary
    t2leary Posts: 12 Member
    Loudoun members, this is an old thread, so I thought I'd re-start it. I'm in Chantilly and looking for some support buddies. Anybody out there?
  • CReg6366
    CReg6366 Posts: 11 Member
    I also live in Chantilly. I would also like to start a support group and/or an exercise group. Please send me a message so that we can coordinate.