Weekly Challange Swear In

Options
The following will be the format in which you will need to "swear in" in order to be considered for the weekly challanges. You only need to do this once, unless you are "Dishonorably Discharged" and then you'll have to swear in again

Name: Barbara Robertson (Don't have to use your full name)
Branch: USMC
"I (state your name) Barbara Robertson do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to the regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

I know it's what they really say when they swear in (been there before) but I wanted everyone to get a feeling for what you're trying to do and what you're trying to become. Live it. Mean it. Do it.

Replies

• daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Name: Tony D (my last name is way too unique to be put out online lol )
    Branch: Navy

"I, Tony D, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to the regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."