I eat after the kids go to bed :(

Options
Mommeeee
Mommeeee Posts: 1 Member
For some reason I can't control my intake at night. It's when the kids are in bed and I'm watching tv and its quiet. I don't have to share my snacks or have little ones in my lap. It's just my time. I just wish I could find something else to do besides eat. Ugh!

Replies

• SParker013
    Options
    I've been there before. Instead of NOT snacking, I just snack on something healthy-pomegranate arils, carrots, or cucumber slices. Then once a week I have a "cheat" night where I get a whatever my little heart desires as long as its the size of my palm. My fave is peanut butter m&ms. :) Hope this helps & good luck!!
  • stazja06
    Options
    I started oil pulling with coconut oil. I swish with the oil for 20 minutes then brush my teeth and toung after. It leaves my teeth so insanely clean - cleaner then after a visit to the dentist. After that I don't want to ruin the fresh mouth and clean teeth feeling by eating. Try it - it may work for you. Plus there are other health benefits to oil pulling besides a clean mouth. :)
  • WINEYINVA
    WINEYINVA Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I usually work out around the time the kids are going to bed, if I decide to have a snack its usually hot air popped popcorn no butter or salt, I have heard people who toss it with a bit of olive oil and add some type of flavoring but Ilove it plain low calorie and fiber