Welcome please Check-In

Options
Okay I started the group I didn't expect anyone to join. Please check in here and tell us what you are looking for a little about yourself.

For example I am 32 i live in AZ and single. I am looking for a female to control me. I am also interested in a female for me to control her.

Replies

• MrsTomko3825
    MrsTomko3825 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm Heather and I really just have a hard time holding myself accountable for my daily caloric intake. I do well for the first half of the day and then lose it in the afternoon and evening and end up eating over the limits I have set for myself. If I knew someone was looking at my diary every day I would probably be more likely to stay on track. I am also exploring my exercise options and plan to start a work-out routine within the next week. So once that takes place, I'll need someone to make sure I'm getting my butt out there and burning those calories! I would be happy to look after someone else too. I do get on MFP every single day so I would be a reliable weight-loss partner, but my schedule is rather full with school, work, and taking care of the home that I share with my boyfriend. Therefore, I would like to have only one or two partners. Let me know if you're interested! Thanks!
  • Brookeh26
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Brooke, and I am what most would call a "yo-yo" dieter. Throughout high school I was involved in cheerleading and often went back and forth from diet to diet, lost some weight after high school, and then gained some my freshman year of college. I am currently a sophomore in college, and am trying to make an all over lifestyle change. I feel like if someone is helping me keep an eye on my eating habits and exercise, I will be more motivated to keep a healthy lifestyle.
  • AZWrestlingFan
    AZWrestlingFan Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies! I'd love to help/control both or either of you. You both sound like really cool people and I'd welcome you to control me also.
  • sarabeth7777
    sarabeth7777 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am Sara. I have been overweight since after I got pregnant 6 years ago. I have been trying to lose for 4 years now. I have about 80 lbs I want to lose. I will struggle with staying motivated. Mainly with exercise. I need someone to control me and tell me what to do and help keep me accountable and motivated. I really want to get all this weight off.
  • AZWrestlingFan
    AZWrestlingFan Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    hey Sara glad you found the group. nobody else really seems to be in here but i would love to control you as long as you will obey
  • JessBezz77
    JessBezz77 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Cilla here, back for yet one more try at this weight loss/healthy thing.

Just purchased a recumbant stationary bike and LOVE LOVE LOVE it - so hopefully that will be helping out.

Not so much if i'm looking for control - or "guidance" in those times where i serious lack motivation.
  • PetMeGirl
    PetMeGirl Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I'm 23, and just trying as a whole to get into better shape and win the bet with my previous Master/Dom. And I need someone else being in control and monitoring me on it. I tried asking the current Vanilla boyfriend and he just isn't up to the task..
  • strongheart145
    strongheart145 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello, i am jack. i have had some success in getting healthier but still have a ways to go. i was wondering if this whole group is submissives or if there are Dominants here as well.
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    I'm 28, male, from the midwest US. It is tough to lose weight, but I'm giving it a sincere effort this year. So far, in the first week of 2014, I've had a total net calorie deficit of 5,319 and only have lost 1.6 lbs. It isn't easy, so I'm hoping to find some help through this group. I'm an s-type and would prefer for a female to control me.
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options
    Male Dominant from the Kansas City area. Am willing to help others with motivation or accountability with daily check-ins and updates. Would also welcome a more even workout partner arrangement where we keep each other focused and compare workouts to be sure we're both keeping up.
  • Heatts
    Heatts Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    27f sub here from California. :)
  • vkdarling
    vkdarling Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    30 f sub indiana. I have a Master who makes sure I stay on track :)