Being Human UK

Options
I have no idea if there are any fellow Being Human fans here. but....

They are ending it:

http://www.digitalspy.com/british-tv/news/a456965/being-human-to-end-after-current-series.html

:sad: :brokenheart: :mad:

Replies

• ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    noooo!!! i knew it was coming after they killed off so many main characters.

:drinker: great while it lasted
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I will miss it so much - but it hasn't really been the same since they killed off Mitchell and then Nina. I hope we'll get the last season on BBC America. *sigh* I hate the SciFi version with a blood red passion. Quit butchering my shows!
  • theWinchester
    theWinchester Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    *sigh* I hate the SciFi version with a blood red passion. Quit butchering my shows!

Oh I know!!! I watch the SciFi version regularly hoping it will get better. :ohwell:
  • theWinchester
    theWinchester Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    noooo!!! i knew it was coming after they killed off so many main characters.

:drinker: great while it lasted

*sniff* I know I loved the old trio /but/ they did a really great job recasting I love Hal! :brokenheart:
  • Christabelle79
    Christabelle79 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I remember watching the SyFy version after falling for the UK version. It was almost a word for word copy... and made me so mad! I fell hard for George. Have you all seen Annie, George, and Nina on Doctor Who? I squeeked a little.
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I remember watching the SyFy version after falling for the UK version. It was almost a word for word copy... and made me so mad! I fell hard for George. Have you all seen Annie, George, and Nina on Doctor Who? I squeeked a little.

wait what? on a new episode???? (this season i mean) my bf will freak if i surprise him with that!
  • Christabelle79
    Christabelle79 Posts: 80 Member
    Options

wait what? on a new episode???? (this season i mean) my bf will freak if i surprise him with that!

George was on "Voyage of the Damned" (Tennant/Kylie Minogue), Annie was in "Gridlock", and Nina was in the last Tennant episode of Doctor Who.
  • SavvyCake
    SavvyCake Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I love Being Human (UK version only) too, but since I just watch it through Netflix, it won't affect me for a long time if they end it. It's changed a lot anyway, so I think I'll survive. Love the first two seasons though! :)
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I will miss it!
  • jamieralph
    jamieralph Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Not the same since Mitchell left (followed quickly by George then Annie). I like the new characters and this series has been brilliant so far. I think they're going out on a high which is the right decision as it could so easily drag on to long and limp out.
  • cathyc71
    cathyc71 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Just love the UK series and am sad to see it go. Finally got caught up with the last season and thought the last episode was fantastic :sad: and it made sense to me. Love the new trio, but with all the main charecters gone, I didn't think it would last much longer.

A coworker watches the US version and keeps telling me how great it is. I told her about the UK one and she was hooked!! She likes it better than the US one. :wink: :laugh:
  • siouan
    siouan Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm really enjoying the latest season. I was prepared not to enjoy it as much with the original trio gone, but I think I perfer Hal to Mitchell now.

Sad that its ending, but as someone said earlier, its good that they are going out on a high, and not flogging it until its no longer any good and gets cancelled.
  • ChristieNJFitnessAddict
    Options
    I stopped watching the series a little after Mitchell got killed off. After I saw the next season they weren't bringing him back I kinda got bored with it. Wasn't sure where they were going with the story. I have no clue why British shows always get ruined. They ruined the Misfits and they ruined Downton Abbey in such a bad dramatic way lol
  • ElloSweetie
    ElloSweetie Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Figures. I just got into it (on season 2). Most shows I like get cancelled :/
  • ElloSweetie
    ElloSweetie Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    SPOILERS eeeeek
    fortunately I hate Mitchell lol
  • ChristieNJFitnessAddict
    Options
    opps sorry >_<