Weigh in

Options
MEKnut
MEKnut Posts: 7 Member
What time of day do you weigh yourself? And how often?

Replies

• tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Usually in the morning and whenever the mood strikes me :tongue:
  • MTGirl4Life
    MTGirl4Life Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    For my official weigh in for the week, I weigh every Friday morning after I get out of bed and use the restroom. I also take 3 measurements: hip, waist, and mid-section. There are times that I may not lose weight, but I lose in the measurements. :smile:

Recently, I have been weighing myself every morning, but not officially recording it. It gives me an idea of where I am at for the day. I have to keep in mind that doing a weigh in everyday will not be reality, as there are several factors: water retention, salt, etc.

I did read somewhere that to get a real idea of how much you lose in a week, weigh yourself everyday at the same time in the same attire. At the end of 7 days, divide by 7. Not sure how much better that might be than doing a weigh in only once per week, but just putting it out there as a thought.
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    In the morning. With very little clothes on (bra, undies, or in the nude.) loll~

I weigh in before I've ate breakfast or drank much.

I haven't weighed in all month. For awhile it was more of a trigger to binges. I'm okay now. I'm planning on weighing more frequently in March.