Brits doing Beach Body Programmes

Options
ChetThaker
ChetThaker Posts: 186 Member
Hey there. Was wondering if anyone does any of the Beach Body DVD Programmes like 10 Minute Trainer, P90X, Insanity, Les Mills Combat, Les Mills Pump etc.

Replies

• drop_it_like_a_squat
    drop_it_like_a_squat Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Ey!

Just joined this group. This topic is already 2 months old but I'm gonna answer anyways...

I started Insanity a few weeks ago but I messed it up I think haha. It's not that easy to fit it in every day if it's not your "major" work out. I go to the gym 4-6 days a week so it's proper hard to find time AND endurance to do both. It's REALLY challenging though. Might not be the first thing to do if you're just getting started with exercising.

I never did P90X as a 'programme', I only do the Ab Ripper every now & then & it's great!
  • ChetThaker
    Options
    Great- thanks for reply :-)

Yes I've heard Insanity is very hard and definately needs to be your main programme to do it properly. I did a round of 10 Minute Trainer and have just this week started Les Mills Combat. Boy oh boy is this programme kick *kitten*!!

Both the trainers are also Brits (though I think they now live in New Zealand). It's great but you need at least 30 minutes each day for the basic programme and upto an hour for the highest level programme. Loving it so far.
  • Pinkemi
    Pinkemi Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm doing Insanity and it's killing me. haha
  • ChetThaker
    Options
    Me! I'm doing Insanity and it's killing me. haha

Go you!! I'm still working my way up to being fitter to be able to handle it. Currently in week 3 of Les Mills Combat.
  • Hi

I am trying to fit in the Les Mills dvds but too addicted to the class at the gym as the instructor is amazing. Love it too how are you finding it ?
  • ChetThaker
    Options
    Loving it. If my gym did Combat I'd definitely do it. They do Les Mills Pump at the gym so I will start those classes when I'm done with this round of Combat and do Combat in the in-between days.
  • Maia30
    Maia30 Posts: 5
    Options
    I am also doing Chalean Extreme but have hit a bit of a wall...
  • ChetThaker
    Options
    I am also doing Chalean Extreme but have hit a bit of a wall...

In what way? Weight loss?