Anyone still here?

Options
Just seeing if this group is still alive.

Replies

• LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    I think so but its just that I notice that a lot of my Filipino or Asian friends in general aren't that much talkative both in forums & in posting status. I wonder why.
    Options
    And even the guy who created this group hasn't been logging in for several months now.
  • albertasis
    albertasis Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just joined the group :D Hello mga kababayan :D
  • g0ldenb0y55
    g0ldenb0y55 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Lol...cause Pinoys are silent but deadly!

Great to meet you guys! See you on the boards.
  • jemquid
    Options
    Here =]
  • theycallmewy
    theycallmewy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    present :D guys lets make fb group? lol
  • EPICUREASIAN
    EPICUREASIAN Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm here!
  • g0ldenb0y55
    g0ldenb0y55 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    So how's everyone coming along with their weightloss/fitness goals and what are you doing to accomplish them?

I'm 13-18 lbs away from my GW! Doing lot's of HIIT cardio and IF.
    Options
    So how's everyone coming along with their weightloss/fitness goals and what are you doing to accomplish them?

I'm 13-18 lbs away from my GW! Doing lot's of HIIT cardio and IF.
    I'm more focused on heavy weight lifting and body building though I admit that I have slacked off especially in nutrition lately due to the stress since my brother's death a month ago. Right now I'm trying to eat more food while continue lifting to preserve my muscle. Need to take things slowly in bringing my energy back.

As of this time, my goal is bet 1800-2200 cals a day. I'm on cutting phase in time for the summer here in the islands. I'm trying to cut down on starchy carbs to only once or twice a day though I know its kinda challenging especially that I came from two different backgrounds where rice is considered staple food (I'm half-Mexican and just like Filipinos, Mexicans and PRicans also eat lots of rice) but nevertheless I'm still trying.
  • ReeseKingsbury
    ReeseKingsbury Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Reese, 18 years old, from Manila. I've been a myfitnesspal member just recently so I don't know anyone here yet haha. I hope we can be friends. :)
  • clairecabanlitpfendler
    Options
    I'm new here :-) I just joined. Hope to see other Filipino's that workout. Hi, everyone!
  • clairecabanlitpfendler
    Options
    'm new here :-) I just joined. Hope to see other Filipino's that workout. Hi, everyone!
  • chrisrn30
    chrisrn30 Posts: 12
    Options
    I didn't know we have a group nor a "group" even exist in this website, not really into using this but It's nice to meet you guys.
  • boonchee
    boonchee Posts: 1
    Options
    Just joined :)

Hoping to lose around 35 pounds by mid-August. You guys think it's doable? It's for my pre-nup ;p then I need to lose another 20 by mid-December.
  • russelcp
    russelcp Posts: 1
    Options
    Glad to see a fellow Filipinos here.
  • tiptoe_marc
    tiptoe_marc Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    hi... am glad to see that there is a pinoy group in myfitnesspal. i hope group members here will be able to attain their respective goals.
    i started out this year weighing 205lbs. (and i am 5ft 5inches)...... now i weigh 158lbs. am 15lbs away from attaining my ultimate goal but am inching towards it.

am based in manila and i think we should meet up and swap dieting secrets. just to keep ourselves motivated.... what do you think.?

hope to hear from you guys. let's rock and beat the flab!
  • Fat_Djo
    Fat_Djo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Anybody here living in Hawaii?
  • jnativ
    jnativ Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello kababayans!
  • nboks
    nboks Posts: 41
    Options
    Hi to all pinoys!
  • tiptoe_marc
    tiptoe_marc Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    still here.... i wish the pinoy myfitnesspal community would be more active....