Dela where?

Options
Anyone in on near the First State???

Replies

• chelsiem87
    chelsiem87 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Sorta.. I'm in PA.. if that counts ;) FR if you would like!!
  • DaniMerc72
    DaniMerc72 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm in Delaware--in the Pike Creek/Hockessin area. :)
  • shrinkydink77
    shrinkydink77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wilmington/Elsmere here...
  • DEgal99
    DEgal99 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Northern DE here!
  • flywithabowtie
    flywithabowtie Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Smyrna/Clayton but work in New Castle
  • doowop713
    doowop713 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Hello! Name's Nicole and I live in New Castle right on 13!
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Howdy! Magnolia/Dover area here!
  • sriley721
    sriley721 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Newark Delaware here
  • lesle1
    lesle1 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Smyrna
  • SLHartman
    SLHartman Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Millsboro!
  • simplyciera
    simplyciera Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Elsmere!
    Goodness we Delawareans? need to be more talkative.....lol
  • DaniMerc72
    DaniMerc72 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I know right? It's way too quiet here!

What's going on Delawareans? How about this amazing weather we've had for the last few days?!?! I spend the weekend at the pool and today I had a date with Chuck Norris! Yup--I have a Total Gym that mom bought for me about a year ago and it's been gathering dust ever since. Decided that I am too cheap and have no time to join the gym, so I had better use what I had. So, got on the thing and tolled around a little. I have no idea what I'm doing, and the few random exercises that I tried could hardly be called a "workout", but I did get all sweaty and out of breath, so that's something! I took a walk this evening around Delcastle Rec Center--it's about 2 1/4 miles going around once. Would have done twice but it started raining! Hope you all had a good weekend, and make this week great!
    Dani :)
  • JisatsuHoshi
    JisatsuHoshi Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Dover here...

Missed out on the good weather and gym time thanks to work... Oh well hitting the gym hard tomorrow morning ha!
  • bunny92441
    bunny92441 Posts: 42
    Options
    Hi all! New here to the group. I'm in Newark.
  • JisatsuHoshi
    Options
    Morning! Delaware is coming alive! Bout to head out to the gym in an hr or two. It's calling for me @_@;
  • simplyciera
    Options
    Morning! Delaware is coming alive! Bout to head out to the gym in an hr or two. It's calling for me @_@;

Uhm I need to go to whatever gym YOU go to. I'm trying to get cut like that. Well, not thattttt cut but like the girl version! lol
  • JisatsuHoshi
    Options

Uhm I need to go to whatever gym YOU go to. I'm trying to get cut like that. Well, not thattttt cut but like the girl version! lol

Lol doesnt matter what gym you go too. It's how much effort you put into it. Used to go to the gym twice a day. Mornings when I wake up did fasted cardio @ 110~125 heart rate for 45~hr for fat burn. Then in the evenings after work for strength training.

proper dieting is a must
  • simplyciera
    Options

Lol doesnt matter what gym you go too. It's how much effort you put into it. Used to go to the gym twice a day. Mornings when I wake up did fasted cardio @ 110~125 heart rate for 45~hr for fat burn. Then in the evenings after work for strength training.

proper dieting is a must

I eat really clean. I just got finished eating a salad with pan seared turkey breast! I think I DO need to put more effort into my workouts though. Right now, I'm making my way through the 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels (I knowwww it's girly lol). It's boring but I figure it's step one to lifting (ultimate goal). I have to start somewhere. I'm a social exerciser; I need to be doing fun things like volleyball, dancing or belly dancing. I can't just go to the gym and pump or whatever lol. I'll get there eventually though.
  • JisatsuHoshi
    Options

proper dieting is a must

I eat really clean. I just got finished eating a salad with pan seared turkey breast! I think I DO need to put more effort into my workouts though. Right now, I'm making my way through the 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels (I knowwww it's girly lol). It's boring but I figure it's step one to lifting (ultimate goal). I have to start somewhere. I'm a social exerciser; I need to be doing fun things like volleyball, dancing or belly dancing. I can't just go to the gym and pump or whatever lol. I'll get there eventually though.

Yeah I always tell my friends that everyone starts somewhere. Everyone has they prefered method of working out, but weight lifting can be mental thing for most females I workout with. they mainly dont like other guys watching them workout.

For those fun exercises do you do them on your own or takes classes at the gym? I take kick cardio classes once a week for a core exercise.
  • simplyciera
    Options

proper dieting is a must

Yeah I always tell my friends that everyone starts somewhere. Everyone has they prefered method of working out, but weight lifting can be mental thing for most females I workout with. they mainly dont like other guys watching them workout.

For those fun exercises do you do them on your own or takes classes at the gym? I take kick cardio classes once a week for a core exercise.
    Yeah guys can be superrrr skeevy. Lol or at least that's what some girls tell themselves. I can, sometimes, be that girl...lol
    I used to do classes. I haven't taken belly dancing far yet even though it's a goal, but I think it's beautiful. I'm in love with eastern culture (Indian& Chinese for the most part). I used to do gymnastics and dance in school for fun and just loved it. It's a goal for me to get into the shape to tumble again. I still have flexibility, but I don't trust my body AT ALL. It's been at least 3 years since I've even done a walk over......