NEW TO GROUP - Introducing

Options
Hi Everyone
I am new to myfitnesspal, I wanted to share my journey, it has been long and I have lost a total of 100 lbs well if you add up all times I lost some and gained some it would probably be about 300lbs to be honest, lol

My journey has been a life time of different programs but with Herbalife it has been the one that I have felt the best and healthiest and energetic.

This is the 2nd time around on Herbalife, because last time I had lost the weight but I exercised extremely too much because I worked at a Lady's Workout Express gym and went from 250 to 150 but didn't keep up with my exercise program so I ended up gaining 50lbs back bummer, I lost that 50lbs and gained it a few times so last March 2012 is when I started the program again only because I was on a Daniel Fast for the Lord and committed to eat only vegetables and fruits for a year but needed to add protein into my diet and Praise God I am now back to 150 trying to get to my goal of 145, but the best thing is I was a size 24 and now I am a size 4

It works if you stick to it and the reason why I believe it worked this time is because I truly had GOD'S HELP and when things got hard I would repeat to myself "ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD" "I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME" and I also stopped doing to just to look good but FINALLY did it for health, God specifically spoke to me and said get your physical body healthy, you've worked so hard on your spirit but you need to truly remember that your body is MY TEMPLE and I DWELL THERE, and it had never been easier
I would remind myself this IS NOT A DIET but for GOD, A LIFESTYLE change for my temple or should I say His temple.

Replies

• twiglips
    twiglips Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome. I started on Herbalife 1/2/12 and at my one year had lost 135 pounds. I found out I was pregnant though and just can't stand to drink my shakes right now - it sucks because I love them!. I keep trying through. You're welcome to add me if you'd like.
  • divasinthecityceo
    Options
    Hi Laura
    Today is my third day on the Herbalife plan and reading your story was very inspirational. Thank you so much for sharing.

Be Blessed!