14 Days Post Op and seeing a differance..?

Options
Hi everyone,
So I'm 2 weeks out post op and I must say I've had my struggles... trying to get the idea inyour head of the "Lifestyle Change" is pretty hard. I keep telling myself that for 28 years I ate what I wanted, the quantity i wanted, and whatever hour I wanted without anything holding me back...but now 28 years old with a beautiful 1 and half year old and a tall fit slender husband... it's weighing on me. I must say that even though it's been a little tough.. I am SO excited about the future... one thing i've noticed is that for me right now the hardest part is when I'm actually hungry... not being able to throw a cup'o'noodle in the microwave before I start cooking dinner drives me insane... but once I've had my pureed veggies and some tuna I'm all good... lol you can put a larg pizza infront of me and it wouldn't phase me... so I guess it's going to take some time. the first week I lost 9 lbs and i have yet to wiegh myself.. I dont want to become obssesed with the scale.. I want to feel a differance in my body, my clothes... and know that Im getting healthier as the day goes by and not worry so much about numbers... Whew! I dont know if anyone will read this but if you've got any questions or advise for that matter please respond... I'd love to hear from someone.
Joanna

Replies

• Fredrigo
    Fredrigo Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I read it and I wish you luck. I'm just in the pre-op diet since my surgery is scheduled for Feb 21st.
  • juanyjoanna
    juanyjoanna Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wow, How exciting for you... let me know if you'e got any questions... I'm here to spill the some what knowledge I 've gained lol
  • Fredrigo
    Fredrigo Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    My surgery got delayed to yesterday. Are you using lapbandtalk.com?
  • juanyjoanna
    juanyjoanna Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I do... Mainly for information on things like food and what normal or whats not... know what I mean?
    How are you doing?