Last 20 stuck like glue -Looking 4friends

Options
kirstina_23
kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
Hi there so I have stopped BFing and am ready for the last 20 to come off. Im exercising watching calories and its like its glue it wont go away grrrrrr.

Replies

• raeraebeau
    Options
    I have the same problem. I've been seriously dieting since June. I've lost 23 lbs of which I've put back on 10 of because the minute I don't do so,etching crazy like hcg or Dukan diet it all comes back on. It's quite frustrating
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    I know what you mean. How old is your LO?
  • CaliSteph
    CaliSteph Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    That's how I feel right now while I'm breastfeeding, though it is starting to come off. With my first, as I breastfed, it just came off. This time with my second, it's work. I am exercising at least 30 minutes a day so that's helped shed things off but I'm worried I'm about to plateau.

Feel free to add me for support if you like.
  • wicklc
    wicklc Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm not breast feeding and my LO is 2 moths old and I have a stubborn 20 sticking, I keep gaining and losing the same couple of pounds feel free to add me
  • GinE73
    GinE73 Posts: 68
    Options
    I just stopped BF'ing my LO too- he's 5 months. I noticed my weight starting to creep up cuz I was still eating the same as when I was BF'g but now my body is not burning as many calories. So that's how I ended up here on MFP- trying to get myself in check! LOL Well, they say the last of the pounds are hardest to lose so just keep at it! We can all do it together- add me for support.
  • raeraebeau
    Options
    I know what you mean. How old is your LO?

I have a 5 1/2 yr old daughter and a 20 month old daughter. I stopped nursing at a year
  • MrsCarter00
    MrsCarter00 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I quit bfeeding a few weeks ago - my LO is 2 months today - since, I've lost 6lbs (was at a standstill before that) but I've got 15 lbs to go to get to my pp weight! feel free to add me!
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    Sorry took me long to answer back internet down. Thanks everyone for support. I loss like half a pound :( i did cut back on my food appetite is still here LOL . I see alot of great progress keep it up ladies !!!