Day 3 lvl 2

Options
RotterdamNL
RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
So all hang in there because there are days, especialy when your alone like me, you be like " you know what, screw this!!" but hold on :)

So day 3, bye bye :)

Replies

• FabnFit2013
    FabnFit2013 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    i am done as well my friend
  • dmfay
    dmfay Posts: 32
    Options
    Done! :happy: I'm loving how fast this level seems to go each day! ---And thank you to all of you. You help me stay on track, and I appreciate that very much!:heart:
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done! Tomorrow is my rest day so in order to keep up I decided to do it twice today. I hope to do the same on Monday.
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Done!!
  • murmt
    murmt Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Had to be day 3, but this morning I slipped on some ice, fell and something happened to my already hurting back :( Now I'm having trouble breathing without pain, let alone exercising, so another break for me. And a day or two probably won't cut it, I might need a week or so :( This bugs me to no end, because I usualy have trouble seeing things through and have been hoping to do 30DS without breaks, trying not to lose focus and determination... Let's just hope that after my back's healed I'll have enough willpower to come back to the shred. Good luck everyone!