IS EVERYBODY STILL ALIVE?

Options
Hi. How's things going?
I haven't been logging much. You have permission to punch me in the arm for that. I will get serious again! I'm still watching my intake, I'm just hardly on the computer. Life gets so busy!

How are you all doing?

Replies

• Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I AM EXTREMELY AWESOME!!!! How are you? miss you!!!!
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I am there with you! I did pre-count calories today and exercise. It is sad to think I could be down 10 pounds in a short little 5 weeks if I kept up with everything.
  • I am there with you! I did pre-count calories today and exercise. It is sad to think I could be down 10 pounds in a short little 5 weeks if I kept up with everything.

You can still reach that goal! Keep moving forward Soldier! Just never fall back!
  • I AM EXTREMELY AWESOME!!!! How are you? miss you!!!!

I'm GRRRRRRREAT.
  • lorik33t
    lorik33t Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    They're going. I started Zumba last Monday and didn't go this week because I was making DH's Valentine's day present, homemade peanut butter cups. Terribly un healthy but I know exactly what went into them. NO CHEMICALS! Anyways, today is our fitness center orientation at the YMCA and I'm super excited. All those machines are intimidating.
  • sunnyj81
    sunnyj81 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Doing great here!!!
  • Doing great here!!!

WOO!
  • They're going. I started Zumba last Monday and didn't go this week because I was making DH's Valentine's day present, homemade peanut butter cups. Terribly un healthy but I know exactly what went into them. NO CHEMICALS! Anyways, today is our fitness center orientation at the YMCA and I'm super excited. All those machines are intimidating.

Oooh, I want to start Zumba classes soon. It looks so fun!
  • lorik33t
    lorik33t Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    It is fun. I really enjoy it. If you have taken dance before, I found it like following along in class, where no one explains the steps. If you have done any form of dance it would come really easy. It's repetitive enough that if you get lost you can figure out at least part. The instructor used fun music (some pop [Gangdam Style and 50 Ways to Say Goodbye] and country [Country Girl (Shake it), along with the latin stuff (my fave!)] and the chorus steps repeated so you at least knew what would happen when in the song.
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    No, I'm not alive. I was in Big Bear earlier this week and rented this cute little cabin when all of a sudden...

... and as Paul Harvey would say, "Now you know the rest of the story......" lol
  • No, I'm not alive. I was in Big Bear earlier this week and rented this cute little cabin when all of a sudden...

... and as Paul Harvey would say, "Now you know the rest of the story......" lol

LOL
  • JasonsSoulMate
    JasonsSoulMate Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm still here and alive. Pretty much voiceless but alive. Struggling with the idea of going back to work tomorrow after taking Friday off. Will be playing hide and seek from the Dr for a while. He put me on complete vocal rest until my voice returned to normal - it hasn't and I am going back to work. He freaked me a little telling me that am risking perm damage to my voice, which sucks, cos as a teacher, my voice is my job. Exercise has been less than perfect since mid week, eating has followed suit, but stayed within calorie range.
  • valerieottaviano
    valerieottaviano Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm still here & way more into MFP than last year now that I've got the time. I just figured you were out saving the world ! So glad your back , you are quite the motivator!!!!
  • I'm still here & way more into MFP than last year now that I've got the time. I just figured you were out saving the world ! So glad your back , you are quite the motivator!!!!

I was definitely out saving the world. Burned some calories slaying dragons n' stuff. The usual!
  • I'm still here and alive. Pretty much voiceless but alive. Struggling with the idea of going back to work tomorrow after taking Friday off. Will be playing hide and seek from the Dr for a while. He put me on complete vocal rest until my voice returned to normal - it hasn't and I am going back to work. He freaked me a little telling me that am risking perm damage to my voice, which sucks, cos as a teacher, my voice is my job. Exercise has been less than perfect since mid week, eating has followed suit, but stayed within calorie range.

I hope your voice gets better. KEEP DOIN' YO THANG GURL.
  • JasonsSoulMate
    JasonsSoulMate Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    hehe voice finally returned. It comes and goes in huskiness.... now it's Easter break and I'm enjoying family time. Work will be interesting when the break is over, it was one hell of a term last term.
  • RevengeoftheEndorphins
    Options
    hehe voice finally returned. It comes and goes in huskiness.... now it's Easter break and I'm enjoying family time. Work will be interesting when the break is over, it was one hell of a term last term.

Woohoo. Welcome back voice! I hate it when I can't speak for more than five minutes!! :P
  • elektradarling
    elektradarling Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    hello!!! I'm back!

I lost my way (again) and then had a shock when my scales were returned to me to find I've put on almost another half a stone! Being ill and on painkillers and in pain all the time doesnt help.

Time to get my *kitten* back in gear.

Whats everyone else been up to? Have you reached your goals? Have you found anything that helps you to stop reaching for snacks?

i was thinking about a "thinsperation" poster somewhere that I always see daily. Have you tried it?
  • RevengeoftheEndorphins
    Options
    hello!!! I'm back!

I lost my way (again) and then had a shock when my scales were returned to me to find I've put on almost another half a stone! Being ill and on painkillers and in pain all the time doesnt help.

Time to get my *kitten* back in gear.

Whats everyone else been up to? Have you reached your goals? Have you found anything that helps you to stop reaching for snacks?

i was thinking about a "thinsperation" poster somewhere that I always see daily. Have you tried it?

Welcome back. I sorta fell off track too. Life's just so demanding and it's astonishing how quickly time just zooms by!
    I'm going to be serious from tomorrow. Going to start power walking for 2 hours everyday (hopefully nothing gets in the way of that).
    When I want to reach for snacks I usually drink lots of water or grab a plum. I've had 4 plums today (so far) lol!
    A poster is a great idea!! Maybe print out a photo of the body you want and put it on your mirror so you can see it every day.
  • elektradarling
    elektradarling Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I sorta fell off track too. Life's just so demanding and it's astonishing how quickly time just zooms by!
    I'm going to be serious from tomorrow. Going to start power walking for 2 hours everyday (hopefully nothing gets in the way of that).
    When I want to reach for snacks I usually drink lots of water or grab a plum. I've had 4 plums today (so far) lol!
    A poster is a great idea!! Maybe print out a photo of the body you want and put it on your mirror so you can see it every day.

I'm sure this has been covered before but is the sugar section on the daily amounts a bit stingy?? Do you ignore fruit sugars? I'm always over on that!

I've done well so far, and not gone over, Wednesday is my naughty day because I do an extra cleaning job and an hour of pilates as well as my three hour cleaning job so Wednesday is nutella day as I can earn enough calories to enjoy it lol!

Week one so far so good apart from my aches and pains, I've walked to work on Tues and will be out walking tomorrow morning too. Totally cutting out my Jessica Alba bikini poster and sticking it on my bathroom mirror!!

Go you for power walking! Awesome!