Baby Friendly Exercises?

Options
Hi ladies,
I just joined MFP yesterday and your group today. My son was born in November and I'm hoping to talk with like minded people about post partum weight loss. Does anyone know of any baby friendly exercises? I currently use my Kinect, but would love to have an arsenal of exercises that I can incorporate my little one into. I am also looking for some friends :) I can add people, if someone tells me how, otherwise add me!

Replies

• Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the PPP and MFP!

I had my little guy in October, and I've fought hard to lose the weight. I prefer hitting the gym by myself and having my husband take care of the baby - but sometimes you need to be with baby.

Walking is always good exercise. If I can't go outside because of the weather, I will cruise around the mall for an afternoon (bonus = shopping!)

You could try a class at your local community centre - I've seen mom & baby yoga and yummy mummy bootcamps. Or try swimming, you might not get a killer workout, but it's something.

I'm taking my little guy snowshoeing in the next few weeks. I figure that will be fun!

There are always squats and lunges you can do holding baby, too!