Motivational Book/Blog/TV Show etc

Options
2»

Replies

• irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Think slim by Mark Stephens book- The key to making any diet work. I will forgive him for using the word diet.
    At first I didn't think I would be into this,just picked it up at library but am finding it really good. It comes with a self hypnosis cd that I didnt get and when I saw the word hypnosis I was like forget it. So the chapters are...

1. Is being slim important?
    2. What's missing in other diets?
    3. How do I get started?
    4. How do I think slim?
    5. Can thinking slim really help me to eat properly?
    6. Eat well and eat properly
    7. Why water?
    8. Activity for life
    9. How can I achieve success?
    10. I stay focused on my goal and the body I deserve

So first of all he has if you are on a plan and it is working stick with it..
    Great because some other books say stop counting cals eat what you want which hello is why I gained weight in the first place.
    Full of really good information. I think I really enjoyed it because I never have dealt with the mind side of things relating to my weight. It advises to list the reasons why you want to lose weight and to think in a positive state.

Personally I have also rewarded myself with food and the last week I haven't been.. It's food it will always be there.
    I want to reward myself with a hot body lol.

I think we all work hard on our bodies but it takes our minds alot longer to catch up.

Really really enjoyed it and it has helped me out on a few things :)