Season 3, Who needs to di and why?

Options
Seriously, I hate Andrea, I've hated her since the beginning. She's so bent on fighting everyone else all the time every time. Would someone please feed her to the walkers?!?!?

Replies

• WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    oooooops topic should be DIE lol
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Andreea and Merle. Because f them.
  • racheljonel
    racheljonel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Andrea for sure. I have always hated that dumb b!tch.
  • moriuh
    moriuh Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    No one NEEDS to die except The Governor. It's actually pretty sickening that you all hate Andrea and want her to die and insult her for 'being fooled by The Governor' and all that **** but you don't actually care how sick and horrible of a person The Governor is.
    Andrea is an amazing character and I really wish people would just shut the **** up over it.
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I think that both Andrea and the governor should die. The governor is just one sick individual. I hope Rick is the one who kills him. I also hope that Rick comes out of his crazy stage and gets his head back in the game.
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I've disliked Andrea since the very start for many reasons and she continues to give me more reasons to not like her.
    I wouldnt mind seeing her get her face eaten off, lol
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Rick, governor and Merle...That's my choice for this season!
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    Options
    No one NEEDS to die except The Governor. It's actually pretty sickening that you all hate Andrea and want her to die and insult her for 'being fooled by The Governor' and all that **** but you don't actually care how sick and horrible of a person The Governor is.
    Andrea is an amazing character and I really wish people would just shut the **** up over it.

Andrea ALWAYS does the opposite of what is asked of her or told. You forget the part where she shot Daryl after being told not to shoot? Or how much she flipped out about giving up her gun, or when she refused to listen to Michonne when she wanted to leave Woodbury, she trusted Merle's input on the Governor over Michonne, the woman who saved her life, or how about pretty much every other thing she has done on the show. I wish someone would tell her not to eat a bullet so she can be all defiant again and kill herself
  • akaMrsmojo
    akaMrsmojo Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Merle and the two characters with Tyreese. Did they really think they would take out Carl or Carol?
  • whiteheaddg
    whiteheaddg Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Merle and the two characters with Tyreese. Did they really think they would take out Carl or Carol?

Yup...those two are going to be trouble.

I think they are doing a really nice job of developing Tyreese's character. Very little screen time so far, but you already get a sense of his strength and moral center. I'm hoping he doesn't get offed as rapidly as Oscar.
  • akaMrsmojo
    akaMrsmojo Posts: 764 Member
    Options

Yup...those two are going to be trouble.

I think they are doing a really nice job of developing Tyreese's character. Very little screen time so far, but you already get a sense of his strength and moral center. I'm hoping he doesn't get offed as rapidly as Oscar.

Yeah, I like Tyreese. Rick's cheese has clearly slipped off his cracker and fell into his fruitloops. The group needs another solid, moral character.
  • moriuh
    Options

Andrea ALWAYS does the opposite of what is asked of her or told. You forget the part where she shot Daryl after being told not to shoot? Or how much she flipped out about giving up her gun, or when she refused to listen to Michonne when she wanted to leave Woodbury, she trusted Merle's input on the Governor over Michonne, the woman who saved her life, or how about pretty much every other thing she has done on the show. I wish someone would tell her not to eat a bullet so she can be all defiant again and kill herself
    1. Andrea wanted to prove that she could protect the group against walkers. She was sick of being forced to do 'woman's work' just because she was a woman. Yes, she made a mistake, but she thought it was a walker and she had a clear shot. No one would've blamed Rick or Shane had they shot before they saw it was Daryl.
    2. Dale had NO RIGHT to take her gun. It was hers, she needed it to defend herself. Did you forget that after Dale took her gun away a walker attacked her and she couldn't defend herself? She had every right to be pissed.
    3. She didn't trust Merle over Michonne, she wanted an explanation on why they should leave the safety of Woodbury. Michonne never said why she wanted to leave Woodbury, she just said she had a bad feeling and that sure as hell wouldn't be enough of an excuse for me to go back to life or death survival when I had the option of a safe, normal community. Michonne should've told Andrea why she was suspicious.
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    Options

1. Andrea wanted to prove that she could protect the group against walkers. She was sick of being forced to do 'woman's work' just because she was a woman. Yes, she made a mistake, but she thought it was a walker and she had a clear shot. No one would've blamed Rick or Shane had they shot before they saw it was Daryl.
    2. Dale had NO RIGHT to take her gun. It was hers, she needed it to defend herself. Did you forget that after Dale took her gun away a walker attacked her and she couldn't defend herself? She had every right to be pissed.
    3. She didn't trust Merle over Michonne, she wanted an explanation on why they should leave the safety of Woodbury. Michonne never said why she wanted to leave Woodbury, she just said she had a bad feeling and that sure as hell wouldn't be enough of an excuse for me to go back to life or death survival when I had the option of a safe, normal community. Michonne should've told Andrea why she was suspicious.

-Ahhh but you forgot she shot after everyone stopped running at the 'walker', lowered their weapons and even exchanged words with it. Now granted she probably couldn't see lips move but you can definitely cypher between aggressive body language, and 'oh hey its cool' body language

-She asked Merle how he felt about Woodbury and if he's happy to be there, and when he validated what she wanted to hear she smiled and was cool with it. But the chick who saved her life then kept her alive through the winter says,' Look this place is some batsh!t craziness, let's get out of here', and Andrea's like, 'Oh you're just being silly'. Even after the arena fight and the severed walker heads she's like, well it's odd BUT Michonne is just being silly.

-Maybe she wouldn't have to do so much 'woman's work' if she proved she could work as a teamand follow instruction which has NEVER happened without her getting all dramatic about it. Even Daryl knew when to fall in line.
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    Options

If Tyreese stays Michonne has to die. In case you missed it, The walking dead has a very strict 'One black person at a time" policy
  • iulia_maddie
    Options

If Tyreese stays Michonne has to die. In case you missed it, The walking dead has a very strict 'One black person at a time" policy
    Ha! Hopefully they change that... That other chick with Tyreese is black too.
  • moriuh
    Options

-Ahhh but you forgot she shot after everyone stopped running at the 'walker', lowered their weapons and even exchanged words with it. Now granted she probably couldn't see lips move but you can definitely cypher between aggressive body language, and 'oh hey its cool' body language

-She asked Merle how he felt about Woodbury and if he's happy to be there, and when he validated what she wanted to hear she smiled and was cool with it. But the chick who saved her life then kept her alive through the winter says,' Look this place is some batsh!t craziness, let's get out of here', and Andrea's like, 'Oh you're just being silly'. Even after the arena fight and the severed walker heads she's like, well it's odd BUT Michonne is just being silly.

-Maybe she wouldn't have to do so much 'woman's work' if she proved she could work as a teamand follow instruction which has NEVER happened without her getting all dramatic about it. Even Daryl knew when to fall in line.
    1. She was already aiming the gun when they reached Daryl, and there was a glare so she couldn't see what was going on.
    2. The arena and walker heads didn't happen until after Michonne left, and I repeat, Michonne just said she wanted to leave. She didn't say why, why she was suspicious of Woodbury, anything, just that she had a bad feeling. Andrea was willing to leave if Michonne would just explain herself. But Michonne wouldn't.
    3. God forbid a woman has a different opinion. She went along with what Rick said most of the time, but she DID voice her opinions. There's nothing wrong with that. She guarded Randall from Shane, like asked, even though she thought Shane was right. She always did what was asked of her, even when she disagreed with it. Andrea's more of a leader than a follower and she was forced into a follower's postions, and it shows in her actions. That's not bad. Especially with Rick and the Governor going crazy, it's giving Andrea a chance to step up with either the prison group or in Woodbury, where ever she chooses to go/stay.
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    Options

And the policy still stands! Tyreese and his group have left the prison! Color me shocked!
  • iulia_maddie
    Options

And the policy still stands! Tyreese and his group have left the prison! Color me shocked!
    I think they will be back. But i do have a problem with the fact that they seem to prefer white charecters. In the comics, both Michonne and Tyreese are way bigger characters and the Governor is hispanic.
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    Options

I think they will be back. But i do have a problem with the fact that they seem to prefer white charecters. In the comics, both Michonne and Tyreese are way bigger characters and the Governor is hispanic.

Oh no doubt they will be back but it will require two of the black characters to die. Its required. Look at the most facts.T-dog and token black girl make it to the CDC T-dog is safely outside so the only worry is to save the blonde girl. Black prisoner dude shows up and isn't allowed to join the group. T-Dog dies, they let the prisoner dude into the group. Michonne shows up, the prisoner dude dies. Michonne's still there? HEY!! Tyreese and friends, GTFO!!! lol
  • iulia_maddie
    Options
    Oh no doubt they will be back but it will require two of the black characters to die. Its required. Look at the most facts.T-dog and token black girl make it to the CDC T-dog is safely outside so the only worry is to save the blonde girl. Black prisoner dude shows up and isn't allowed to join the group. T-Dog dies, they let the prisoner dude into the group. Michonne shows up, the prisoner dude dies. Michonne's still there? HEY!! Tyreese and friends, GTFO!!! lol
    Yeah..god dammit writers!