Random Discussions

CdnPgnMom
CdnPgnMom Posts: 172 Member
I thought it might be a little fun to have a post strictly for talking about things in the news, magazines, etc. Even if those things are off-topic. Feel free to post what you would like to talk about here.

Replies

• CdnPgnMom
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Let's play Fashion Police for the Grammy's last night!!!!!!!
  • CdnPgnMom
    Let's play Fashion Police for the Grammy's last night!!!!!!!

lol

Ok...Least & most favorite?
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Least favorite: Adele. I really do get the point of the dress, but the material seemed so rigid that it flared out very unflatteringly.

Most favorite: Carrie Underwood. Also, Justin Timberlake. But he could be dressed in a garbage bag and he'd still look smokin' hot in it :)

I didn't see the link you had posted before I did my Fashion Police request, so I shall check it out and comment back :-)
  • CdnPgnMom
    Least favorite: Adele. I really do get the point of the dress, but the material seemed so rigid that it flared out very unflatteringly.

Most favorite: Carrie Underwood. Also, Justin Timberlake. But he could be dressed in a garbage bag and he'd still look smokin' hot in it :)

I didn't see the link you had posted before I did my Fashion Police request, so I shall check it out and comment back :-)

I TOTALLY agree about Adele. She looks horrible! Favorite for me though would have to go to Taylor Swift or Jennifer Lopez (if she had a different hairstyle, that is). Oh, and I am with you with JT!!! ;)
  • KristaTellier
    KristaTellier Posts: 270 Member

People can sure write some overly blunt and hurtful comments. Wow. It is no wonder so many in society have self-esteem issues. People can be so judgy. [I know that wasn't really what you were asking about... but wow... I think I need to ban myself from reading the comment sections of all online media]